Re: Where’s the skill in this game?

by CrazyPlays54

Original Post

★★★★★ Pro

Not when you drop and theres only pistols or iron sight weapons.

Same as apex about 70% of time i drop its literally just one mozambique and arc stars and pointless pickups in first 2 buildings and 3 lootbins.

But still, it's hopefully same for everyone

@SethCurry wrote:

How about spawning equal gear in different areas and stop making the game based on luck ffs.

Sick to my stomach of this trash loot system that gives you nothing but worthless things just to run into someone who has full purple body shield..

At least warzone theres skills because everyone has equal body armour and it’s actually about who has the best setup..

Message 11 of 46 (556 Views)

Champion
@xpl0its Yeah sorry I didnt mean to sound like a complete ahole there but realize I likely did. Sorry bout that.
Message 12 of 46 (550 Views)

★★ Guide

Just get rid of all non Purple and and gold loot. Start everyone with the ideal chosen load out, and then people will find it to be totally fair.../sarcasm

Message 13 of 46 (524 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Pro
@SethCurry Why don't you 'get gud' enough to kill those people with p2020's and Mozambiques? Because that would require skill, which you want, correct?

Unless you don't have skill.
Message 14 of 46 (520 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@xpl0its RNG is part of a battle royale. That's why it's fun. You try to find stuff, survive, and progress. Very few of my matches go like you described 'We died cuz we didn't have good loot'. I get it about having the same lvl armor for everyone. I would certainly love to see it. But I can see people start complaining about the 'RNG' gun/heal/ammo drops next.
Message 15 of 46 (476 Views)

Champion

@BaldWraithSimp  Quit yo jibba jabba.

They always complained about that. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 16 of 46 (474 Views)

★ Guide

@SethCurry wrote:

How about spawning equal gear in different areas and stop making the game based on luck ffs.

Sick to my stomach of this trash loot system that gives you nothing but worthless things just to run into someone who has full purple body shield..

At least warzone theres skills because everyone has equal body armour and it’s actually about who has the best setup..

Skills is than you outplay player who got purple and havoc while you have no armor and mozambique Standard smile

Spoiler
there is some luck but with skill you can outplay the luck 
Message 17 of 46 (446 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SethCurry I don't know why so many people complain about this problem. The whole point of a Battle Royale, is supplies are limited, and you're fighting for survival. That is the entire point of the game, you have to work with what you have.
Message 18 of 46 (418 Views)

★★ Expert
@PROInD3 Well, the play you should make there is to dip. Leaving so that you can loot elsewhere or live for another day is a good strategic decision in the situation.
If you attempt to leave, you can incorporate some skillful movement like strafing and bhopping, as well as strategy if you find a lot of houses or something.
Message 19 of 46 (409 Views)

Champion

@Cracjaw450  I mean strictly speaking the point of a battle royale is to be the last team standing.

Having a body shield  and a pistol on drop wouldn't detract from this, you're still going to need better equipment. It's just somewhat of a buffer against "Death by RNG"......nobody enjoys being killed by another player simply because they decided to land on top of you and just happened to get a weapon first.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 20 of 46 (405 Views)