Where's the chomper pinata skin?

by kingcodered

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where's the chomper pinata skin?

★★ Guide

About a month ago I was playing some turf games and half the time I see the pinata skin and I think it's cool, the only problem is it has never appeared in rux for me. Was this something from rux or was it a timed gift from rux.

Message 1 of 8 (699 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Where's the chomper pinata skin?

★★★★ Expert
@kingcodered It is a normal skin offered by Rux. All the skins he offers shuffle through randomly. Unfortunately, you'll have to be patient and wait until it appears in your personalized Rux store. I know it is frustrating. I've been waiting for weeks to get the Lady Wizard skin and it still hasn't showed up for me.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (687 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert
@kingcodered It is a normal skin offered by Rux. All the skins he offers shuffle through randomly. Unfortunately, you'll have to be patient and wait until it appears in your personalized Rux store. I know it is frustrating. I've been waiting for weeks to get the Lady Wizard skin and it still hasn't showed up for me.
Message 2 of 8 (688 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Actually @kingcodered, I noticed that I was sold this exact skin today, you know the Chomper Piñata one, so it is sold from Rux, I can confirm that for you. 

Has anyone seen the Easter Egg Chomper skin sold from Rux yet? I really want that one.

Message 3 of 8 (607 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 I haven't seen the Easter egg one yet. The Piñata skin was offered to me only 2 days ago, though.
Message 4 of 8 (596 Views)

Champion

I’m hoping that Rux actually sells the Easter Egg skin for Chomper still.

Message 5 of 8 (588 Views)

★★ Guide

I looked at rux today and it's now giving me a bundle of wizard skins. It seems it has switched what me and you want. 

Message 6 of 8 (549 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@kingcodered Seems like it unfortunately. Those gnomes, right?
Message 7 of 8 (527 Views)

★★ Guide
@benn1nat0r Ya, it has to be the gnomes.
Message 8 of 8 (516 Views)