Where my rainbow stars 450?!

by OmniOmegaKillr

Original Post

Where my rainbow stars 450?!

★★★ Apprentice

Where my rainbow stars around 450, if I login in the game at less two a different days a week in July month?

Message 1 of 13 (716 Views)

Re: Where my rainbow stars 450?!

★ Guide
@OmniOmegaKillr You trolled me with the image haha
Message 2 of 13 (702 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@OmniOmegaKillr That was in june, and now it's august dear.
And besides that the amount of rainbow stars was different for everyone.
Message 3 of 13 (627 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So you mean a two months straight, and one of the week I just get three sicks at same time, one of is cold flu which I can take but not when you live in desert, when night can goes up to 34°c to 36°c and you can NOT turn A/C on which is make it worst if you do, and one of other, is like someone punching you on your stomach every 5 minutes  or like drinking  a tea on empty stomach, and this was on road to be cured, but just imagine it at it peak!!... it feel like eating ghost pepper on empty stomach which is the pain is unimaginable!, watch this  video https://youtu.be/9SRQegSL_ss?t=64  to get how I felt when I was sick [Btw. if someone offer you a ghost pepper... unfriend him at once because he/she not your friend, this pepper is not joke, which was I ate one once]

So if  I did not get rainbow stars... gonna get mad, or at less get banned from joining the * Zombie team.  #team_plant #sunflower #Taif_Rose

Message 4 of 13 (570 Views)

★★ Expert
@OmniOmegaKillr I was coned even more lol. Some ppl got 1,000 stars and I got 200. Disgraceful
Message 5 of 13 (537 Views)

★ Guide
@OmniOmegaKillr I literally got 0, it once gave me a reward from ru, but the reward was 0 rainbow stars (I have no idea if it was a glitch or something) So I obtained the gift, and said You got zero rainbow stars!
Message 6 of 13 (503 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Shadowphinx101 God, dont remind me how much of a disgrace that event was.
Message 7 of 13 (485 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@stukapooka Yeah that "event" was really fun, wasn't it?
I played the game every day and only got 25 rainbow stars from Rux.
Message 8 of 13 (445 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@benn1nat0r Seriously the one chance we get to gain a huge amount of the premium currency and it turns out to an rng distribution, I would rather fight crazy yeti king 10 times than go through that system!
Message 9 of 13 (438 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@stukapooka I couldn't agree more! But when it comes to Rux their business practices are shady at best. they still haven't replied to the posts about Rux selling prize map content. I was scammed it seems Frown.
And I don't won't to annoy the community by posting about it a million times, but this needs to be fixed. And its really sad to see that EA staff responds to other posts and just ignores this issue.
Message 10 of 13 (434 Views)