Re: Where is the reset career option?

by knotcomplex

Original Post

Where is the reset career option?

★★★ Novice

After playing the game for a couple of hours I ran into a network error which took me back to the main menu when I tried to enter solo mode the game asked me reload the save from my online or solo and I chose solo afterwards I had no money a different car that I chose at the start and all my DLC cars are missing and I cannot repurchase them from the dealership

Message 1 of 4 (369 Views)

★★ Expert

@gamenater31 

Wow sounds like a epic fail from Ghost Studios and wherever you bought your product from.

You should contact The online store you bought your game from and ask for a new upload or exchange if you bought a console version of the game. 

Just sharing some ideas to help you. 

So many of us have been having the same kind of issues with the game. 

Have a great day. 😁👍

Message 2 of 4 (347 Views)

★★★ Novice

I bought it off the origins store using the origins premier subscription but now that I've lost all my dlc content what's even the point of me paying for it if I'm not getting the perks of using the subscription 

Message 3 of 4 (296 Views)

★★ Novice

Answer for xbox  (*Delete everywhere option) 

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select My games and apps.

Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons

In the menu on the left of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller.

You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:

Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play.

*Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on. 

(*select this option )

Cancel leaves your data intact. 

Answer for PC

for pc version disable cloud saves then go to Documents\Need for Speed(TM) heat\SaveGame and delete save file then you can start fresh

Message 4 of 4 (247 Views)