Re: Where is the digital artbook from jedi Fallen Order

by HCarbonic

Original Post

Where is the digital artbook from jedi Fallen Order

★★★ Novice

I bought the digital deluxe from Steam and cannot find it on PC files as I did on Anthem OST. Where is it located?

Message 1 of 10 (6,715 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @MasterEchu, the artbook itself lives in the main menu under 'Bonus Content'. It might already be in there. Could you take a look and double check for me?

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 10 (6,700 Views)

★★★ Novice

I see it now, but I take this as a joke. No one said it was only readable within game only. Can I ask for a refund? I did play a lot but I don't wanna play on a digital deluxe with not real asset for me. Once I finish and uninstall I won't be able to read it nor see the documentaries

Message 3 of 10 (6,686 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi @EA_Lanna, I agree with @MasterEchu, why isn't there a PDF or something so it can be read outside the game?

Message 4 of 10 (6,148 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @SteamCoding, it's not available now but I can pass on that feedback.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 10 (6,132 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna PLEASE do so <3
Message 6 of 10 (6,113 Views)

[ Edited ]
Message 7 of 10 (4,450 Views)

★★ Pro
@3choStiy I’d assume they can’t because people would send the PDF to others and soon it is worthless because everyone has it instead of it being exclusive pre order content.
Message 8 of 10 (4,297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Where do you find the bonus content in the game I have not been able to find it and I got the deluxe version 

Message 9 of 10 (1,313 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

/Atic
Message 10 of 10 (1,188 Views)