Where is the Mass Effect: Andromeda manual?

by rayl2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where is the Mass Effect: Andromeda manual?

★★★ Newbie

where can I download the manual?

Message 1 of 16 (10,104 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Where is the Mass Effect: Andromeda manual?

★★★ Novice

https://help.ea.com/en/mass-effect/mass-effect-andromeda/

Scroll down past the posts, right above "Looking for Something Else? Contact Us" there's a gray box labeled Manuals that expands to offer the manuals for the different platforms.

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (12,609 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

https://help.ea.com/en/mass-effect/mass-effect-andromeda/

Scroll down past the posts, right above "Looking for Something Else? Contact Us" there's a gray box labeled Manuals that expands to offer the manuals for the different platforms.

Message 2 of 16 (12,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks!

Message 3 of 16 (10,034 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was looking for a mass effect andromeda manual and I notice what some of you said in the reply/comments and I did so and I am not able to find anything

I see the looking for something else section you speak of but there is no scroll box that I can see

I mean I'm partly blind but I really don't think that I that blind as to not be able to find a box that is supposed to be there as instructed Maybe someone can help me out here ......Maybe 

Message 4 of 16 (6,521 Views)

★★★ Pro

Allow me to help @Antigonus62

Try this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Get-your-manuals-here/td-p/5941751

It has details of all the manuals that there are for the different platforms (PC/XBOXone and PS4) and all different languages too.

Hope this helps you.

P.S.  I too could not find the box that they described, so I made it my goal in the last 10 minutes to find the post that I knew i'd seen on these forums and make sure you got it too.  If you lose this link/post, check out the game information forum, the manuals thing is stickied at the top.

P.P.S.  The manual is utter garbage .. sadly.

Message 5 of 16 (6,514 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you I can not thank you enough  I only have a limited amount of hair left to pull out :D  Thanks again 

Message 6 of 16 (6,505 Views)

★★★ Pro

You're very welcome, was no bother to help you out.  Can't have you losing all your hair over a manual Standard smile

Message 7 of 16 (6,497 Views)

★★ Novice

How do I get a squadmate to follow me?. please.

Message 8 of 16 (5,053 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Drizts01

A: What system are you on?

B: What do you mean by "How do I get a squadmate to follow me"? they should follow you automatically as long as you don't order them otherwise.  (Squamate orders are standardly "Z" "C" "X" at the PC.)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 9 of 16 (5,036 Views)

To expand on @holger1405 explanation

Usually if you tap the button X, for instance on computer, it will direct both companions to go to a location, but if you Hold it for a second or two it will call them back and cancel all instructions.  A tap of a button directs, a hold recalls them....

And as Holger said, most times they will follow you without needing to worry about it, and even warp/teleport to you if you get too far away. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 10 of 16 (5,027 Views)