Where is the High Ping Kick?

by LazarEXE

Original Post

Where is the High Ping Kick?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Realy Battlefield V need the High ping kicker under 80 ping its starting anoying to see chinese players and NOrth America Players on EU SERVER.

Please DICE add high ping kick, thank you. <3

Message 1 of 7 (700 Views)

Re: Where is the High Ping Kick?

Hello @LazarEXE

This feature is not on normal DICE official servers but i'm sure that we will see this feature in Private Servers that will be hopefully released during Chapter 5.. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 7 (683 Views)

★★ Pro

I am going to revive this thread, because I agree with it before and the situation got worse over time. Seen in the picture below, it is really bad in my team. More than a third of the players have a ping highter than 100ms with most of them at around 150ms. Looking at the enemy team the situation is just unacceptable and there needs to be something done about it. @WindowsManTv_CZE the private servers didn´t deliver any of the promised options, so they are no solution for this problem.

The answer I always here are: the experience is even worse for the high ping players, we don´t want to limit the options for players in regions with less players and servers, there is no way to abuse the high ping and use it to your andvantage.

I honestly don´t care about any of these excuses. The servers are most of the time looking like in the picture below and it does segnificantly worsen my gameplay experience. I don´t see why players like me, that join servers with low ping on purpose and deal with internet problems, when they have them, are punished. Punish the players, that do this on purpose or just don´t even care about it.

If you think this is unfair, than add two types of servers. One with a ping limit of 100ms and the other one where only players with more than 100ms are able to connect. At least do something about this. It is getting really annoying, being killed behind cover all the time, trading kills with there being a second between you killing the guy and than dying to them, your bullets not hitting, because the enemy is lagging all over the place,....

Matchmaking2.png

Message 3 of 7 (576 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@N4v1s What about people like myself who even within my own region, I cant get a solid ping below 100 as I have to hotspot from my phone due to my location. Is it fair that I should get kicked because I have no control over my internet connection?
Message 4 of 7 (549 Views)

★★ Pro
@Real_Noobalishus That is really bad luck for you. But where is the problem for you with my solution? You are going to be matchmaked with other players with high ping. When you always have a bad ping like that, you are used to compensate for it and it would not change your situation. At the same time I become matchmaked with other low ping guys and my experience is not worsend.

PS: Furthermore, I would not have to look up all the time, fearing to be killed by you piloting a plane. :D
Message 5 of 7 (538 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Real_Noobalishus Amen Brother!
Message 6 of 7 (510 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@N4v1s but but but but but all my mates have low ping and I'd be all alone :'(

P.S: Why does no one like me going pew pew in a plane, I'm a terrible pedestrian so surely that makes up for it Standard smile
Message 7 of 7 (501 Views)