Re: Where is my new sniper rifle, bought it but can't find it.

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where is my new sniper rifle, bought it but can't find it.

★ Novice

Just bought a weapon and after paying it didn't show up in my kits and cannot find it.  Any help on where it went of where to find it?

Message 1 of 4 (484 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Pappie51 

Rewards from Tides of War chapters are available to purchase at a later time, so to no avail you'll be able to use the skins for that weapon once it becomes available to purchase with Company Coin.

We've seen some feedback come in from others with a similar experience and raised it to the Battlefield team. Purchasing weapons with real-life money is something the community is not in favor of.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (383 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Pappie51 

Could you please tell us about which game exactly are you talking about? I'm assuming Battlefield V, but I prefer to be sure.

The exact name of the weapon, which you're missing, would be very useful as well Wink

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (461 Views)

★ Novice

Doesn't seem your people placed a warning that the Boys sniper weapon in the Armory that I bought was just 6 accessories and skins but not the gun itself.  Bought 10 bucks worth of coin to buy it and then after a search of the forum discovered it didn't include the weapon itself.  I would never spend money on skins so I feel cheated, it is not easily apparent that the gun was not included in the package and that you need to earn it before these addons are useful.  I noticed from the forum I'm not the only person who fell for this.  The company needs to fix this so we know what we're getting up front.  

A disappointed buyer,

Christian Seidler

Message 3 of 4 (417 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Pappie51 

Rewards from Tides of War chapters are available to purchase at a later time, so to no avail you'll be able to use the skins for that weapon once it becomes available to purchase with Company Coin.

We've seen some feedback come in from others with a similar experience and raised it to the Battlefield team. Purchasing weapons with real-life money is something the community is not in favor of.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (384 Views)