Re: Where has everyone gone?

★★★ Apprentice

The same place the actual good BioWare devs went. Somewhere else

Message 51 of 54 (116 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

@IVPhoenixIX wrote:
Out of 27 people I know that were playing the game at release, including me, only 1 friend still plays about 1 or 2 days a week.

26 of us are playing The Division 2, and the one friend still playing Anthem, does not play TD2.

Maybe TD2 killed Anthem? It did in my community.

BioWare killed Anthem. Theres really noone else to blame. BioWare were so clueless they couldnt even tell that flying was important enough to keep in the game until they were FORCED to

Message 52 of 54 (116 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have been balancing Destiny 2 and Anthem despite their issues. Nevertheless, I don't believe in leaving a game unless my level is maxed and having all the weapons. Since the article released by Kotaku, it is very disappointed to take a game like this to bash it's reputation into the ground. Nothing could have prevented these issues as there were a lot of factors that contributed to the short fall to this game. So just to 

However, negative articles (especially Kotaku) written about Anthem, they won't push me away from this game. This was just a mistake and at least Bioware/EA are admitting it and then moving forward. I believe that there really aren't "perfect" games out there. But as I see it, those that left Anthem are at maxed level, lack of content, or were influenced by an article pushing it away. I will continue to support Anthem and know at least Bioware/EA did create a unique video game using power suits to fly around an open world blowing sh*t up while taking names.

What other company ever attempted to create a video games using iron man suits? No one but Bioware/EA who took a bold and risky move to make it possible. I don't blame anyone that works for both companies for what has happened behind the scenes. In other words, I be glad to fight side-by-side with those left on Anthem (PS4) and stand together while the developers come up with new content. I may not be at maxed level, but I'm committed to this game through thick or thin.

Message 53 of 54 (95 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

@Titan0314 wrote:

I have been balancing Destiny 2 and Anthem despite their issues. Nevertheless, I don't believe in leaving a game unless my level is maxed and having all the weapons. Since the article released by Kotaku, it is very disappointed to take a game like this to bash it's reputation into the ground. Nothing could have prevented these issues as there were a lot of factors that contributed to the short fall to this game. So just to 

However, negative articles (especially Kotaku) written about Anthem, they won't push me away from this game. This was just a mistake and at least Bioware/EA are admitting it and then moving forward. I believe that there really aren't "perfect" games out there. But as I see it, those that left Anthem are at maxed level, lack of content, or were influenced by an article pushing it away. I will continue to support Anthem and know at least Bioware/EA did create a unique video game using power suits to fly around an open world blowing sh*t up while taking names.

What other company ever attempted to create a video games using iron man suits? No one but Bioware/EA who took a bold and risky move to make it possible. I don't blame anyone that works for both companies for what has happened behind the scenes. In other words, I be glad to fight side-by-side with those left on Anthem (PS4) and stand together while the developers come up with new content. I may not be at maxed level, but I'm committed to this game through thick or thin.

wow, just wow

Message 54 of 54 (83 Views)
Twitter Stream