Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Where can I buy EA Origin gift cards online ?

by Bistoory

Original Post

Highlighted

Where can I buy EA Origin gift cards online ?

★★★ Guide

Damn, I want to play this week and I don't have a credit card, anyone knows where I can get some of those cards to pay myself a month of Origin Premier Access ? thank you.

Message 1 of 17 (388 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Where can I buy EA Origin gift cards online ?

Message 2 of 17 (382 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide
@torch327 I want a digital version Tongue out
Message 3 of 17 (377 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

@Bistoory  that link has info and help on where to get cards. I google searched, found that link and saw that there is info in that page on what you seek.

Message 4 of 17 (370 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@torch327 wrote:

@Bistoory  that link has info and help on where to get cards. I google searched, found that link and saw that there is info in that page on what you seek.

it's only for the physical version of the cards :/

Message 5 of 17 (358 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide
So no one knows ?
Message 6 of 17 (342 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide
A little bump :'(
Message 7 of 17 (325 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
Message 8 of 17 (312 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Bistoory wrote:

@torch327 wrote:

it's only for the physical version of the cards :/

You said you don't have a credit card to pay for origin access. I gave you a link that gave info on where to buy physical cards because if you don't have a credit card to purchase origin access it would be safe to assume you can't purchase a card digitally since that will need a credit card also. You are making this way harder than it needs to be.

Message 9 of 17 (310 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Bistoory wrote:
So no one knows ?

So...no Credit Card?  Do you have a Checking Account?  If so, perhaps you can pay via PayPal...they can remove the funds directly out of your Bank Checking Account if you provide the correct information for them to use.  https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/pay-with-bank-account

You can buy that Walmart eCard using these payment options: https://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/30/~/accepted-payment-methods

But if you don't have any form of Electronic Currency (credit card, debit card, checking account, etc. ) then how can you buy anything online?  That doesn't make sense.

TQQdles™

Message 10 of 17 (304 Views)
Twitter Stream