Where can I appeal my ban?

by LennyBinoculers

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where can I appeal my ban?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I just logged into my ea account opened apex and found out I was banned after not playing for about a year and a half and I don't know why as I have never cheated or planned on cheating I was just planning on getting back into the game for season 5 and this is * is there anyway I can appeal my ban so i can play

DYSPROssium edit: Updated formatting of title/body.

Message 1 of 2 (320 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I

Hey @LennyBinoculers !

Welcome to Answer HQ! Standard smile
You should have received an e-mail regarding the ban.

Unfortunately, we cannot help with account bans on AHQ.

If you feel your account was flagged as a false positive, you best reach out to the Terms of Service team.

Click here to reach out to the Terms of Service team.

They try to reply within 5 business days but it could take a bit longer due to the increased safety measures being put in place.
Just keep an eye on your mailbox and also check your spam and promotion folders as sometimes these emails can get routed over there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (278 Views)

All Replies

Re: I

Hey @LennyBinoculers !

Welcome to Answer HQ! Standard smile
You should have received an e-mail regarding the ban.

Unfortunately, we cannot help with account bans on AHQ.

If you feel your account was flagged as a false positive, you best reach out to the Terms of Service team.

Click here to reach out to the Terms of Service team.

They try to reply within 5 business days but it could take a bit longer due to the increased safety measures being put in place.
Just keep an eye on your mailbox and also check your spam and promotion folders as sometimes these emails can get routed over there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 2 (279 Views)