Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Where art thou Endless Siege..

by Nortath

Original Post

Where art thou Endless Siege..

★★★ Apprentice

Awww cmon.. Where are you hiding.. Its all i need right now for my Colossus.. Shall I sacrifice to the RNG gods or what eh?

Message 1 of 6 (116 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
well can try to sell things to rngesus but he Very picky and never gives any thing even if you gave him fort knocks
Message 2 of 6 (111 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
make one, use Torrent in GM1 on Legendary mobs, there are pages out there for this, its not a glitch or exploit, its a mechanic.
Message 3 of 6 (89 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

its not a glitch or exploit, its a mechanic.

source?

Message 4 of 6 (84 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

The only weapon I couldn't get to drop as a MW ended up dropping as my first Legendary, RNGesus has a wicked sense of humour.

Message 5 of 6 (82 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Nortath wrote:
make one, use Torrent in GM1 on Legendary mobs, there are pages out there for this, its not a glitch or exploit, its a mechanic.

Wrong, It's a known bug. The MW recipe challenge does not state kill ten legendary with the torrent, that is the epic blueprint. It clearly states kill ten legendary with an endless siege. If it was a mechanic they would have simply stated kill 20 legendary with a torrent for the MW blueprint. 

Message 6 of 6 (79 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help