Where are the Duos, Solos, and Squad modes!?

by OGTripleP

Original Post

Where are the Duos, Solos, and Squad modes!?

★ Novice

Where the hell are the Solo, Duo, and Squad modes? How hard is it to add these modes already!?

Message 1 of 36 (624 Views)

Re: Where are the Duos, Solos, and Squad modes!?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@OGTripleP wrote:

Where the hell are the Solo, Duo, and Squad modes? How hard is it to add these modes already!?

Hey lad, nobody knows how hard it is but at the moment there isn't a single word about new modes; i guess the community will be informed straight away when updates come! 

Message 2 of 36 (599 Views)

★★★ Guide

I mean is it so hard to make new modes? even simple thing like solos/duos would bring a lot of ppl back to game I bet there tons of ppl who bored to play with randoms and just want to play this game solo

Message 3 of 36 (591 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@adidasPowah wrote:

I mean is it so hard to make new modes? even simple thing like solos/duos would bring a lot of ppl back to game I bet there tons of ppl who bored to play with randoms and just want to play this game solo

the game isn't designed for solo's though. 

There is already tons of people playing I can catch full games all the time, I don't understand why people are saying the vast majority left when I still catch full games 100% of the time. 

Message 4 of 36 (575 Views)

★★ Expert

@OGTripleP 

Steam/PUBG

Heart

Message 5 of 36 (561 Views)

★★★ Guide
is it fun play 3v1? i dont think so
Message 6 of 36 (556 Views)

★★★ Expert

@OGTripleP wrote:

Pretty hard when you consider that this game was structured from the very foundation as a squad based BR.

Respawn stations, knockdown shields, legend abilities and hitboxes, even the usage time of recovery items, was all designed for squad based gameplay.

So what you are asking for is essentially an almost entirely new game.

Message 7 of 36 (536 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

@OGTripleP wrote:

Pretty hard when you consider that this game was structured from the very foundation as a squad based BR.

Respawn stations, knockdown shields, legend abilities and hitboxes, even the usage time of recovery items, was all designed for squad based gameplay.

So what you are asking for is essentially an almost entirely new game.

Team game for a lot of people = "I'll run off and do things my way, but when I die, where are my team? My team mates suck... I want solos".

The thought that some of the mechanics are designed around a team based scenario are lost on some people.

I now have good squad mates on my friends list. I also have people who think they are good on my friends list. I let you guess which makes the gaming experience better. Team play and team synergy as well as tactics and high ground make this game epic fun.

The people who "think" they are good but do not make any concessions to their own style of play for the good of the team make their excuses lol, and eventually blame Respawn for not doing what they demand.

Message 8 of 36 (519 Views)

★★★ Guide
the point is nobody will force you to play solos all brs have solos/duos/squads and you can choose
Message 9 of 36 (505 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@adidasPowah 

How are all those game modes working out for pubg when it is not a peak time you can not get a game in fpp on console it is hard to get solo and duo tpp on a regular basis but your right splitting the player base couldn’t possibly hurt anything

Message 10 of 36 (501 Views)