When you find out Apex Legends hates you ...

by EdwardDLuffy

Original Post

When you find out Apex Legends hates you ...

Message 1 of 20 (576 Views)

Re: When you find out Apex Legends hates you ...

[ Edited ]

@EdwardDLuffyI don't need to see it.. Let me guess land in a building and the only guns you find are an L star with 20 rounds of ammo, a P2020 and Moz (no hop ups) and a white helmet, white backpack and in general bottom tier loot? Mean while the guy who landed on the bins outside gets blue armor a 99 and a blue mag for it?!

ooo no teammates, happens all the time. I still play, go for sniper and try to ruins people fights. Maybe third party some people.. Throw my ult on them mid fight.. You know the typical stuff.. Stalk a wraith and annoy her the entire match. Do drive by gassings if I'm Caustic and it's Olympus.. Put the traps on find squads fighting and just drive around them dumping my gas on everyone then drive off. It's all fun and games until you get arc starred.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 20 (555 Views)

@DarthValtrex better than finding just bandages, clips and a barrel stabiliser. Ever try to beat sone one to death with bandages? Didn't go so well Large smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 3 of 20 (549 Views)

@OldTreeCreeper Yeah I got 7 kills punching people only on drop. There were 7 squads at salvage and I did not get a thing. I just started shanking away with the Wraiths Heirloom.. For what ever reason people were coming into my building 1-2 punches from death.. We survived that, but not much longer because none of us had ammo or heals for the squads that came from Octanes place. it was still awesome. Next round I tried the no gun challenge, it did not go well at all.

Message 4 of 20 (547 Views)

@DarthValtrex most I've had is 2 melee kills in a row on drop. It was very satisfying to survive that. Large smile doubt I'll ever get to 7, I'd probably have a heart attack before I got there. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 5 of 20 (498 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy can i ask what's your controller dead zone settings?
Message 6 of 20 (479 Views)

★ Expert
@maximas1986 Not sure what you mean. I've never changed them, so "default" I guess ...
Message 7 of 20 (457 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy I was just talking about how stupid it is that they let some people go without a full squad automatically putting them at a disadvantage. They should round it down to 57 so everyone would have an even squad.
Message 8 of 20 (413 Views)

@Lord_Scorpion34 hey it's not as bad as your teammate taking the purple armor then jumping off the map at Energy Depot mid fight.....

Message 9 of 20 (402 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Lord_Scorpion34It baffles me how often it happens tbh. Really grinds my gears.

20201215_134421.png

@DarthValtrexI don't even have any words to comment on that.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 10 of 20 (397 Views)