Re: When will the next patch be out ?

by aryan19821

Original Post

When will the next patch be out ?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

It takes 45 days to have the in-game report function installed in this game since its releasing day on 4th February.

Now we have following serious issues to be solved,

1 - Report feedback on what happened to the reported player

2 - Muting and Repoting Spammers on legend select screen

3 - Adding Spamming as a reason for in-game Report

4 - Have ranked play so you never got to be paired with noobs

5 - In game adding friend function

6 - Choose server option immediately available not waiting for 30 seconds

7 - Swapping between enemy squads so you could inspect and report every cheater in the game.

You see there are so many things badly designed in this game.

So when will the next patch be out ?

And before this patch is out and have solved this issue how many complaints will we be seeing for the same stuff of " OMG there is a cheater ?! Can you believe it ? I was killed by a cheater ! OMG ! Unbelievable ! How could there be cheater ! What's going on in this world ?! " Stuff like this for every newcomer on this forum.

And if the next I-don't-know-when-will-be-out-patch didn't solve all the issue maybe none of the above extremely serious issue, then what would people say ?

Then there will continously be posts of " OMG there is a cheater ?! Can you believe it ? I was killed by a cheater ! OMG ! Unbelievable ! How could there be cheater ! What's going on in this world ?! " 

......... @#$!%^&*

Message 1 of 4 (256 Views)

★ Guide

45 x 7 = 315. 

Message 2 of 4 (242 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Do the math and anser your own questions since it seems you know everything already. 

Message 3 of 4 (203 Views)

★★ Pro

theyre working on the gibraltar hitbox to buff gibraltar. when they release that then we will probably get some bug fixes too im hoping.

Message 4 of 4 (199 Views)