Re: When will the next Sims 4 extension pack sale be? 2019

by ivrognard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When will the next Sims 4 extension pack sale be? 2019

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, I was just wondering if you could give me a brief date on when the next Sims 4 extension pack sales will be?

I have tried looking on this site but the questionsdate back to 2017. 

Kind regards.

Message 1 of 4 (11,625 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

@AnyaLovesJLS we don't get the sales dates in advance, but when a sale is active, it's usually promoted on the Origin's Twitter Account.

I usually find it easier to check the store directly. Last Sims 4 sale was in April, when a few expansions, game packs and stuff packs were on sale. If i would be to guess, the next sale might be in June, as EA avoids overlapping with the Steam Summer sale (which is usually at the very end of June, beginning of July. So check back the store in June and keep an eye on Twitter.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (11,581 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

@AnyaLovesJLS we don't get the sales dates in advance, but when a sale is active, it's usually promoted on the Origin's Twitter Account.

I usually find it easier to check the store directly. Last Sims 4 sale was in April, when a few expansions, game packs and stuff packs were on sale. If i would be to guess, the next sale might be in June, as EA avoids overlapping with the Steam Summer sale (which is usually at the very end of June, beginning of July. So check back the store in June and keep an eye on Twitter.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 4 (11,582 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I missed the sale in June so does anyone know when the next expansion pack sale is?

Message 3 of 4 (1,425 Views)

@Rainbowcrazy216  There's a sale going on right now.  It looks like all packs are 50% off, other than the newest one (Eco Lifestyle), which is only 25% off.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (1,397 Views)