When will payment in hryvnia from Ukraine be implemented?

by M9ICO_OD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★ Novice

At the moment, payment in rubles, the purchase of which is closed by decision of the National Bank of Ukraine in connection with the war on the part of Russia.

Message 1 of 4 (781 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: When will payment in hryvnia from Ukraine be implemented?

Community Manager

Hey @M9ICO_OD we will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (698 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @M9ICO_OD we will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (699 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

you're passing this feedback for over a month now.
 Your system makes us pay through russia and specifically through Yandex services.
 Also, your company added Unionpay for russian region, I guess that's in order to allow russians to avoid sanctions.
Ok, EA, we need to make this public. You've screwed us up with overpriced DLC, bugged games but enough is enough, people are murdered as I type this thing yet EA didn't even care to switch Ukraine to an EU server instead of russian. 
This is plain ignorant.
And yes, server and networking wise EU is closer for us than the soviet regime country since all of the international traffic goes through Poland so your excuse with "nearest server" doesn't make much sense.

Message 3 of 4 (509 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @GrinchukOfficial I understand that this is an emotional time and situation but when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner.

Our team are aware of this issue and are working on, as soon as we have any more info we will update you.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (493 Views)