Re: When will Sims 4 go on sale again?

by ivrognard

Original Post

When will Sims 4 go on sale again?

★★★ Newbie
I really want to buy the Sims 4 Get Together expansion pack but 40 dollars is a bit too much. I heard they usually have a sale every holiday, does anyone know of there is usually a sale on St. Patrick’s day?
Message 1 of 3 (2,157 Views)

@emmmahillll not always. But there is, always, a small Easter sale and, if not,, there is always the big summer sale. To be honest, the best times to complete your collections are in the winter and the summer sales, or in one of the dedicated Sims 4 (sale). 

Either check the Origin store on the Saint Patrick Day, or the official Origin Twitter   (personally i prefer to check the store). Get Together discount is usually 50%, sometimes going at 66% (rarely). 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 3 (2,124 Views)

@emmmahillll just a quick update: while there is not a discount for the desired expansion, you can get Cats and Dogs expansion at a 50% discount.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 3 (2,091 Views)