Re: When or/and how can I purchase the battle pass

by the_ambieneer

Original Post

When or/and how can I purchase the battle pass

★★★ Newbie

I would like to know when or/and how can I purchase the battle pass and also how often will new items such as guns and characters be added to the game

Message 1 of 4 (434 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I've not really followed the Battle pass news, so i did some digging and found this:

What is the Battle Pass?

The Battle Pass is a seasonal system that rewards players with exclusive cosmetic items. These rewards are a mix of exclusive seasonal cosmetics and Apex Packs. Every player can unlock some of these items each season through normal play; those who choose to purchase the Battle Pass can earn everything available that season, around 100 different rewards.

Do I keep everything I’ve earned with Battle Pass once the Season ends?

Yes, everything you earn with the Battle Pass is yours to keep, even after the Season is over.

Do I get Legends by purchasing a Battle Pass?

No, Legends will not be included in the Battle Pass. The Battle Pass gives players exclusive cosmetic items and Apex Packs.

How long are Seasons?

Each season will run for approximately three months.

[Source: www.ea.com]

I've also seen this image on several social media channels:

Apex-Legends-Battle-Pass-Seasons-Explained2.jpg

So to me it looks like every 3 months we'll see more legends, weapons, items and loot across 4 seasonal events leading into 2020.

Message 2 of 4 (422 Views)

★ Guide

The pricing of the Battle Pass is still unknown and I really believe that the cost will make or break Apex for a lot of players.

Given how they have priced things in the shop, I'm a bit worried to be honest.  I sincerely hope that the Battle Pass will be reasonably priced.

Message 3 of 4 (399 Views)

★★★★ Guide

if they were smart they would charge 14.99 USD per pass. it would show good faith to the community and would add up to 60 USD over the year. and we'd all happily pay the same price again next year. boom, 120 USD from a significant portion of the player base in two years from the same game. plus the base in game store. if they over price it, sure people will buy but I believe it will amount to less. 

Message 4 of 4 (370 Views)