Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

When opening origin on this account. no sign in

by B0kV

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

When opening origin on this account. no sign in

★★★ Novice

When i sign into origin with this account (B0kV) I get a error saying "Sign in Failure". And when i try to log onto a different account it works perfectly fine. because of the error i cannot see my friend list and i cannot play anygames. But i still see the activities of my friends everytime they play or stop playing a game.

Message 1 of 6 (266 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: When opening origin on this account. no sign in

Community Manager

Hey @B0kV the best thing to do is start by taking a look at this link and going through the troubleshooting steps listed: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Complete-Support-Origin-Connection-Issues/td-p/5019298

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (264 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @B0kV the best thing to do is start by taking a look at this link and going through the troubleshooting steps listed: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Complete-Support-Origin-Connection-Issues/td-p/5019298

Darko

Message 2 of 6 (265 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

same... i get an Confusedign in is currenty unavaileble please try again later; message... when im trying on the web it says that i'm banned..?!?! for no reason.. no email that i have been banned. or whatsoever... just wanna play some BF5... and play Apex with my friends again.. Support isn't helping me atm... They are Saying: it can take a couple of day's.. well its been 5 day's now and still no answer.. and i have no idea what i must do now... i want my account back! i am really bummed out... Alway's been a Loyal Gamer... cheaters can go on for day's weeks... and me gets banned for no reason... Help Me Please!!!!

Message 3 of 6 (193 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @SmellMyBarrel.

Best thing to do when this occurs takes a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Darko

Message 4 of 6 (126 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko my issue has been resolved. i indeed had a ban. but thanks for taking the time to reply to my post :D
have a nice day! and thanks for the hard work!
Message 5 of 6 (102 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it sorted @SmellMyBarrel.

Darko

Message 6 of 6 (96 Views)
Twitter Stream