Re: When opening origin on this account. no sign in

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When opening origin on this account. no sign in

★★★ Novice

When i sign into origin with this account (B0kV) I get a error saying "Sign in Failure". And when i try to log onto a different account it works perfectly fine. because of the error i cannot see my friend list and i cannot play anygames. But i still see the activities of my friends everytime they play or stop playing a game.

Message 1 of 6 (440 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @B0kV the best thing to do is start by taking a look at this link and going through the troubleshooting steps listed: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Complete-Support-Origin-Connection-Issues/td-p/5019298

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (438 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @B0kV the best thing to do is start by taking a look at this link and going through the troubleshooting steps listed: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Complete-Support-Origin-Connection-Issues/td-p/5019298

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (439 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

same... i get an Confusedign in is currenty unavaileble please try again later; message... when im trying on the web it says that i'm banned..?!?! for no reason.. no email that i have been banned. or whatsoever... just wanna play some BF5... and play Apex with my friends again.. Support isn't helping me atm... They are Saying: it can take a couple of day's.. well its been 5 day's now and still no answer.. and i have no idea what i must do now... i want my account back! i am really bummed out... Alway's been a Loyal Gamer... cheaters can go on for day's weeks... and me gets banned for no reason... Help Me Please!!!!

Message 3 of 6 (367 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @KrynoLen.

Best thing to do when this occurs takes a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (300 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko my issue has been resolved. i indeed had a ban. but thanks for taking the time to reply to my post :D
have a nice day! and thanks for the hard work!
Message 5 of 6 (276 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it sorted @KrynoLen.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (270 Views)