Re: When is voice chat coming :(

by Eisenteeth

Original Post

When is voice chat coming :(

★★★ Newbie

This is the most frustrating thing about the whole game ! When is this update coming 

Message 1 of 7 (265 Views)

★★ Guide
@Darcy174 Voicechat, a proper squad system and being able to play with more than 3 friends.

Those are the most needed features in order to promote teamplay.
Message 2 of 7 (262 Views)

★★ Expert
@Darcy174 Yes, I really want an opportunity to "kindly inform" the driver, that it might not be the "best" idea to park their tank in the middle of 4 infantry squads - again.
Message 3 of 7 (242 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@kregora Or kindly inform the AA tank driver that those things flying above us are what he should be shooting at as a priority, rather than infantry 1km distant.
Message 4 of 7 (221 Views)

★ Apprentice

or I need ammo or heal at my location....where is team play going? lol

Message 5 of 7 (217 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agree, just wanna talk to my frineds during the match. Cross gen voice chat is needed

Message 6 of 7 (162 Views)

★ Guide

It would be absolutely baffling to me if this wasn't added towards the end of the first round of major patches. 

A lot of people are blaming a whole host of things for the lack of teamplay at present, but I truly believe that this is the big one. It's very difficult to communicate with teammates exclusively through pinging and the commo rose.

It'll be interesting to see when it finally gets implemented, I think it's more a matter of when than if.

Message 7 of 7 (150 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help