When is the next origin sale

by KatiePritchettX

Original Post

Re: When is the next origin sale

★★ Novice

SAd no Easter sale...will need to go buy my game elsewhere,,costs a little more , perhaps 3 - 4 dollars but will have to wait for code to be posted the old fashion way...was hoping to play it during the HOLS...NOTE ORIGIN we have a HOLIDAY..(wher's the sale I hear you  say...well it seems to have already sailed!!!) Ahhh!!! may just get something new off STeam instead..

Please have an EASTER SALE next year...and dare to call it an EASTER sale in appropiate lands...NOT A HOLIDAY SALE. Afterall it IS Easter

Standard smile

Message 71 of 148 (2,068 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Will there be a sale today, since it's Easter?

Message 72 of 148 (2,042 Views)

★★ Novice
Would there be one in April?
Message 73 of 148 (1,917 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Does that include Memorial Day?
Message 74 of 148 (1,626 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi I just found out that the is a sims 4 seasons and I would like to know when the next sale is please
Message 75 of 148 (1,621 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi I just found out the is a sims 4 seasons and I would love ❤️ 💗❤️💞💓💖💗 to know when the next sale is plzzzzxxx
Message 76 of 148 (1,625 Views)

★ Novice

When does the current sale end? Because it is my birthday at the end of this month and I plan to get Sims 4 but I don't know if the sale ends before it.

Message 77 of 148 (1,961 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@live2playhard71

Check here for sales and end dates!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Origin-What-s-on-Sale/td-p/6814773 (note: the topic won't be available when there's active sales).

Party hat

Message 78 of 148 (1,939 Views)

★ Novice

I know you said you don't announce sales in advance, but it would be exceedingly helpful to customers to have some kind of warning, even a few days prior, that it is coming so they can keep it in mind.

Message 79 of 148 (1,903 Views)

★★ Novice

Please when is the next sale for fifa 18, i just wanted to buy it now, and saw that the sale had ended

Message 80 of 148 (1,884 Views)