Re: When is the next origin sale

by ivrognard

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

Just like @ivrognard, earlier years there has been a sale on Black Friday (nov 25th). Otherwise yes, there's always one on Christmas, a big one, and I can't see that Origin wouldn't have one. Almost all stores (online and IRL) have sales after Christmas, so if Origin didn't have one they would loose a lot of money Standard smile

Message 41 of 148 (2,468 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi all,

As mentioned previously, we don't give specifics about sales; e.g. when specifically, or what.

I can confirm that we will have a sale soon, so be sure to keep an eye out on the Origin Store if you're looking to pick up some great games.

Kind regards,

Message 42 of 148 (2,422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Will the sale included sims 4 packs? Like cats and dogs, parenthood,vintage glamour 

Message 43 of 148 (2,277 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When you mean large Christmas sales does that mean all packs go on sale or there are bigger savings?

Message 44 of 148 (2,276 Views)

★ Novice
The sims 4 city living and parenthood sale plz my mum was going to buy it the next day but the sale was gone can you do another sale on Christmas
Message 45 of 148 (2,196 Views)

@75237780  well, the Origin store has a Christmas sale each year, though no one can say exactly when it will start. The Black Friday sale was indeed quite nice for Sims 4, but no one can say that the Christmas sale will have the same discounts. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 46 of 148 (2,163 Views)

EA DICE Team

Did everyone get what they wanted for Black Friday? :-)

I can't go into specifics, but if you're still looking to get some good game deals, there's more to come soon.

Happy holidays!

Message 47 of 148 (2,351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Straatford87 I know this isnt the right thread to be asking but for Sims 4 there is a Stuff Packs called "Holiday Celebration Pack" and its currently free. Will i have to pay for it after Christmas goes? and if so does that mean ill have to pay for the other Stuff Packs such as "Spooky Stuff" or could i wait until Halloween to get the one for free?

Message 48 of 148 (2,348 Views)

EA DICE Team

@JxshVrx

The Holiday Stuff Pack has always been free as far as I'm aware. The other packs usually aren't, so no need to "wait" for those if you want to get them.

Message 49 of 148 (2,343 Views)

@Straatford87  yes I've got a lot of the stuff i've wanted. I think i went too far, even:eahigh_file:

I've almost completed my Sims 4 collection, got Mirror's Edge Catalyst and Titanfall 1. Those are the EA games bought in various BF sales (be it Origin or retail stores). And even managed to complete my Deus Ex collection.

Future plans: completing Sims 3 collection, completing Sims 4 collection (only 1 expansion and stuff packs to get, so that will be easier), completing NFS: Most Wanted and NFS: Rivals (DLC's), buying Dead Space 3 missing DLC's, Sims: Medieval, MySims, Medal of Honor 2010 and Warfighter DLC's and getting Titanfall 2. ME:A Deluxe upgrade, too. 

What i hope for the Christmas sale is to see more DLC's and expansions in sale.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 50 of 148 (2,328 Views)