Re: When Is the next Origin Sale?

by Jordon_Gresty1

Original Post

Re: When is the next origin sale

★★★ Newbie
That happened to me with the summer sale but what I did was call them and tell them that some websites said that it was still on and it wasn't and they gave me back the 25 percent off after I made a purchase. You just have to make them call you in customer service.
Message 21 of 148 (6,378 Views)

When Is the next Origin Sale?

★★★ Novice

Hi guys, new on here Standard smile

I want to ask when the next Origin sale will be as I missed the sale last week and was set to buy The Sims 4: Get Together but was to late. Do you guys know when the next sale is?

Thanks!

Message 22 of 148 (6,505 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Jordon_Gresty1 and welcome to the Origin Community forum. We would love to help, but sadly there are no calendar for such events. So the best thing we can do for you is to link to our official Twitter channel. Follow it to get all the latest news about our promotions. 

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 23 of 148 (6,451 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Archi. Thank you for welcoming me Standard smile that's a shame as I was so looking forward to buying Get Together but can't due to money problems. Thank you for replying to me 

Message 24 of 148 (6,402 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

No worries @Jordon_Gresty1. I am sure you will sort everything out. Keep an eye for those promotions and let us know, if there is anything else we can do for you. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 25 of 148 (6,375 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Thanks @EA_Archi Standard smile I do need help actually!

So I download hair from the sims resource and i also download the mesh but when I come to play it on live mode in the sims 4 it comes out streaky.. Now I've tried turning off Laptop Mode and have higher settings but it just totally lags and I hate lagging. Do you have any advice on this?

One more question! will the Sims 4 on PS4 & Xbox One have Get Together, Get to Work, City Living and the other packs on the game or will we have to pay for DLC? 

Your awesome!

Jordon

Message 26 of 148 (6,362 Views)

What i really, really, hope is to see another sale on the Sims 3 expansions and Stuff Packs. It's over a year since i've seen one and i would really like to complete my collectionStandard smile

That way i can focus on completing Sims 4 collection, too. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 27 of 148 (6,311 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Check out [store removed] they have discounts on most of the games

Message 28 of 148 (6,124 Views)

@yolo_liveit buy from that place on your risk. They are not an authorized EA reseller.

If you have troubles with the keys bought from them, EA can't help you. That site is part of the grey market sites and their keys are coming from questionable sources. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 29 of 148 (6,106 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Is there going to be a sale on thanksgiving? If so that would be helpful because I'm really excited for the new pets expansion pack I just don't wanna pay 20 more dollars then when it can be on sale because I wanna buy some other packs too
Message 30 of 148 (5,670 Views)