Re: When is the next on the house game?

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When is the next on the house game?

★★ Novice

Nox has been there for almost 5 months and you guys never keep a game there that long, have you forgot about us? if so the next game better be good (i hope)

Message 1 of 7 (15,592 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi, there's no set schedule for when an On The House game is changed, and we don't have any information on upcoming ones. 

As you mention, it's been Nox for a while now, but we don't have any information on when this might change. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (25,592 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, there's no set schedule for when an On The House game is changed, and we don't have any information on upcoming ones. 

As you mention, it's been Nox for a while now, but we don't have any information on when this might change. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 7 (25,593 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi @ShadowNinja4299,

I am your personal alarm making noise about our new On the House game - it is out.. NOW!

Get it, here:

https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/free-games/on-the-house

Message 3 of 7 (15,418 Views)

★★★★ Novice

When is the next "On the house" game for us.  I am still waiting for some good quality made game by EA.  

Even though i m still playing steam games, but i wish to come here more often.

Message 4 of 7 (15,283 Views)

EA DICE Team

@skyhk1

Hi,

We don't advertise beforehand when a new On The House game will be added.

Dungeon Keeper was added not too long ago so I can imagine that it will still be on there for some time. Keep checking back every now and then to see if anything new is available Standard smile

Message 5 of 7 (15,278 Views)

★ Apprentice

damn, I missed the most wanted(2012). Hope they add it again..

I looked at the list since Origin release and they added Medal of Honor Pacific Assault 3-4 times. Hoping for new game,its more then a month..

Cheers

Message 6 of 7 (9,731 Views)

Community Manager

@Sniper047 Hey, if you keep getting Pacific Assault as an option it sounds like you may be in a region that doesn't get to play all of the On The House games. 

Unfortunately we can't release all the games in all regions, but it's always worth checking back, hopefully we'll have something you like soon. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 7 (9,715 Views)