Re: When is the next check in?

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

When is the next check in?

★★ Apprentice

I was just curious since it's been three weeks since we heard anything substantial from the devs. The hitbox issue that was discussed then still hasn't been fixed and I feel like there could be a bit more transparency about the future of this game. Based on these forums, I think it's fair to say that players are slowly but surely getting bored (myself included) and I think it would be helpful if there was something to look forward to. You don't have to throw your entire schedule at us, just give us some indication of what you are working on (both current issues and new content). I think a lot of players are pretty sceptical right now about the future of the game and that scepticism could be taken away with some simple communication.

Message 1 of 4 (241 Views)
Highlighted

Hey!

Not a check in but a whole patch!

Respawn - 1.1.1 Patch notes

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 4 (182 Views)

★★ Guide

They are currently digging the gave of ApexLegends while they working on "STAR WARS - The Fallen Order"

Message 3 of 4 (173 Views)

Community Manager

@Pringled101 

The team mentioned this today in Patch 1.1.1.

At the start of Season 1, we previously talked about how our beloved Thicc Bois (Pathfinder, Gibraltar and Caustic) were getting crushed due to their hitbox size compared to other Legends. We first wanted to try adjusting hitboxes to better fit the model. For Pathfinder, this change worked very well. (Note: separately, we are actively investigating and working on fixing unrelated hit registration issues sometimes affecting all characters). However, after looking at the data and player feedback, Gibraltar and Caustic only improved slightly with the hitbox adjustments.

We appreciate you hanging in there while the team is working on fixing the unrelated hit registration issues.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (146 Views)