@MaireDevylin wrote:

@Banfilidh 

So a skill tree, basically?

Maybe. All speculation at this point.

Message 11 of 17 (181 Views)

Re: When is the next Update?

★★ Pro

@Ticklepink68 wrote:

Leaderboards? lol. I'm putting Interceptors on notice then. If I catch you doing nothing but following me around waiting for me to set up your combos I will kill somewhere else that you're not.

It already happens and yes I just leave or sucker them into fighting a bunch of random mobs then I go somewhere else.

Message 12 of 17 (175 Views)

★★ Pro

I really want to be positive and excited, but reading about what is coming all I could think was "great, more broken stuff". We still have the HP bug, whether its display only or actual. Disappearing mobs, game crashes, sound issues (nothing like having 3 or 4 tracks of music playing at the same time), mobs attacking before they are even rendered, items (ammo/armour) disappearing but still able to be collected. While I look forward to new and different stuff I certainly hope they are busy fixing the current crop of issues as there are still issues from launch that need attention. 

Message 13 of 17 (167 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Haruchai01 wrote:

I really want to be positive and excited, but reading about what is coming all I could think was "great, more broken stuff". We still have the HP bug, whether its display only or actual. Disappearing mobs, game crashes, sound issues (nothing like having 3 or 4 tracks of music playing at the same time), mobs attacking before they are even rendered, items (ammo/armour) disappearing but still able to be collected. While I look forward to new and different stuff I certainly hope they are busy fixing the current crop of issues as there are still issues from launch that need attention. 

Uhh I'm not experiencing any of that. In fact I only had my audio cut out twice in the 100+ hours I've played so far. You on console or have a older pc?

Message 14 of 17 (138 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@RoninJed wrote:

@Haruchai01 wrote:

Uhh I'm not experiencing any of that. In fact I only had my audio cut out twice in the 100+ hours I've played so far. You on console or have a older pc?

Console, though I do have a high end PC but don't play some games on it, and audio is not cutting out, its happens mostly when I end an expedition after the game crashed and I reentered and at the summary I have 3 different tracks of music overlaid on each other, though it does happen regardless sometimes. I also forgot to mention broken events, being unable to open chests, consumables gone when restarting the game after a crash (though if you don't reenter the expedition you still have your consumables ready to go but you have to start from fresh, isn't so bad I guess as long as it was only freeplay).

I would also question why it matters to anyone in the slightest that you don't experience "any of that".

Message 15 of 17 (126 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Haruchai01 wrote:

@RoninJed wrote:

@Haruchai01 wrote:

Console, though I do have a high end PC but don't play some games on it, and audio is not cutting out, its happens mostly when I end an expedition after the game crashed and I reentered and at the summary I have 3 different tracks of music overlaid on each other, though it does happen regardless sometimes. I also forgot to mention broken events, being unable to open chests, consumables gone when restarting the game after a crash (though if you don't reenter the expedition you still have your consumables ready to go but you have to start from fresh, isn't so bad I guess as long as it was only freeplay).

I would also question why it matters to anyone in the slightest that you don't experience "any of that".

Uhh i never said it matters...I'm just pointing out how the game is for me because I keep seeing people exaggerating by saying the game is broken. Not just people here either but in all the negative reviews out there as well. So apparently it's not broken because I play on max settings with 70+ fps on a ultrawide monitor. I've said in other threads that i wish everyone could experience the game like this because its awesome. I understand the game is demanding and that the current consoles can barely handle it but that doesn't mean the game is broken for everybody else.

Message 16 of 17 (77 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

it was yesterday, you missed it

Message 17 of 17 (68 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help