When is apex legends coming out on MacOS?

by AabanX

Original Post

When is apex legends coming out on MacOS?

★★ Newbie

I would like to know when apex legends is coming out on MacBook because I am on Mac and I can't wait to play apex legends but I an curios when it is going to come out if it going to come out on MacBook.

Message 1 of 23 (9,605 Views)

Re: When is apex legends coming out on MacOS?

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to post and share your feedback @AabanX.

I am not aware of any current plans for the game to come to Mac but if I hear anything I will update the thread.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 23 (9,519 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey guys,

It looks like it's been more than a year since this thread started/ended, and I'm also still wondering if there are any plans to make APEX available for MAC users.

There are a lot of Universities that tailor their programs to either Mac or Windows. This results in many students that are gamers at heart buying Macs just so they can get through school.

We still love games, and we're missing out like crazy. We don't want to have to install something like Bootcamp just so we can run one video game/program.

I was wondering if there is any perspective from the side of the EA/Origin/APEX team(s) that could be shared with us so that we might understand why it's never been a priority for such a smash hit as APEX, while it is a priority for many other games.

Thanks for taking the time to read and share,

Jake

Message 3 of 23 (8,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this post came out a year ago but is still relavent

pls ea

Message 4 of 23 (7,701 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is not a reply but i also want to know EA when is APEX coming for mac? We all are really curious please!

Message 5 of 23 (7,535 Views)

★★★ Pro

Hi everyone,

Right now Apex Legends is not available for Origin download on MacOS, but you can play the game on MacOS using NVIDIA GeForce Now, which is a game streaming platform for Windows and Mac, and you can play Apex Legends using NVIDIA GeForce Now and streaming Origin through GeForce.

If you're curious, you can sign up for GeForce here: (however I'd highly recommend waiting for a potential Mac version on Origin)
https://www.nvidia.com/en-gb/geforce-now/

NOTE: The free version only allows 1 hour sessions of Apex Legends, you have to purchase a subscription to have unlimited sessions and instant access. I'd recommend waiting for an Origin release!

Message 6 of 23 (7,497 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko please EA make a mac version of apex there is lots of people out there waiting for the actual version of apple, apex legends, can you please do something about it... were all eager to play this amazing game... Frown
Message 7 of 23 (6,624 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just want to play the game on my mac please Frown Frown 

Message 8 of 23 (5,625 Views)

★★ Novice

Eu jogo com o bootcamp, partilho o hd e rodo o windows neste disco partilhado, roda mto bem.

Message 9 of 23 (4,699 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Feebraz, when posting on the English AHQ forums we would ask that you post in English.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 23 (4,654 Views)