When is Mass Effect Andromeda getting single player DLC?

by jepworldps4

Original Post

When is Mass Effect Andromeda getting single player DLC?

★★★ Novice

I can't get a answer from Mass Effect or Bioware on Twitter or Facebook on Mass Effect Andromeda single player DLC. They like keeping everything a secret! I hate waiting! 

Message 1 of 47 (3,159 Views)

Re: When is Mass Effect Andromeda getting single player DLC?

★★ Guide

Well first they better fix what's broken before trying to milk money out of the community with DLCs.

Message 2 of 47 (3,142 Views)

★★★ Pro

Dont think anyone from bioware would ever listen to me, but hey if you want to save your company's reputation and gain back some fan base, think it's time you gave a little back to the community....  Free DLCs for MEA!  

Message 3 of 47 (3,138 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

While i am sure there will be DLC down the line - EA/Bioware really need to focus on at least a couple more patches/fixes first, before they even start talking about it... If they try and market/sell DLC before the main game is solid/stable/no broken quests and optomised (the performance for many uses went DOWN after the first patch), people will go nuts. I am guessing they assume they can fix most of the issues fixed in this 2 month window and after that we will hear about DLC...

Message 4 of 47 (3,124 Views)

[ Edited ]

You'll just need to deal with not knowing.

BioWare will never hint or reveal if or when DLC is coming it out.

It's for legal and financial reasons (including revenue recognition).

Until maybe a week-10 days before it launches.

So no need to ask 'when' because your question will go unanswered.

Past 'form' suggests a DLC in the summer, one later in the year, maybe one end of year.

That's as exact as it's going to get.

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 47 (3,109 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@VladVonCastein wrote:

Dont think anyone from bioware would ever listen to me, but hey if you want to save your company's reputation and gain back some fan base, think it's time you gave a little back to the community....  Free DLCs for MEA!  

Pretty sure the DLCs are going to be free anyway.

Message 6 of 47 (3,103 Views)

Why would DLC's be free?

They never have been.

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 47 (3,100 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Some single player DLC has been free (Bring Down the Sky, everything in Cerberus Network, Extended Cut).

DLC timing is a guess at this point. Mass Effect 3 came out in March and the Leviathan D LC was released in August. Dragon Age Inquisition was released in November and the Jaws of Hakkon DLC was released in March. I think 4 to 5 months would be a safe bet.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 47 (3,093 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@jepworldps4 wrote:

I can't get a answer from Mass Effect or Bioware on Twitter or Facebook on Mass Effect Andromeda single player DLC. They like keeping everything a secret! I hate waiting! 

Honestly DLC is the last thing this game and we need. There are incredible game breaking issues with MEA and all those needs to be fixed first starting with the annoying crash issues on Multi Player.

Message 9 of 47 (3,078 Views)

★★★ Guide

We'll see multiplayer dlc long before we see anything with single player. 

Message 10 of 47 (3,058 Views)