When in training mode i can choose the legends,Have weapon Attachments

by PICH-S1987

Original Post

When in training mode i can choose the legends,Have weapon Attachments

★★ Novice

Sometime i want to test skill other legends but i can use heal ,heal,heal ........only.
Lifeline not main legends for everybody.

I need test weapon full attachment.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (221 Views)

Re: When in training mode i can choose the legends,Have weapon Attachments

★★ Guide

Just play the game? You don't lose anything if you just play casual matches to learn. The only attachments that need any real practice/adjusting are scopes. The other attachments all usually make the gun easier/better to use so if you practice with a naked gun and get good with it, then just know the attachments will make it easier. By the time you reach level 40-50 you should have already tried basically every gun/attachment (this does not take very long) 

And for the abilities that needs a bit more practice but just watch videos the skills are all very straight forward and simple, the only thing you need to practice with them is knowing when the right time is to use them, however practice won't help with that anyway because you don't have a squad or enemies.

Message 2 of 4 (193 Views)

★★ Guide
@PICH-S1987 I mentioned this already several times but the staff at EA never replies or cares.
Message 3 of 4 (173 Views)

★★★★ Guide

non ranked apex is forced to be the training area, it’s nice to get easy kills when people are trying to learn the game right? haha 

Message 4 of 4 (157 Views)