Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

When exactly in March is Act1 content update?

by kilgorin1982

Original Post

When exactly in March is Act1 content update?

★★★★ Novice

Title pretty much says it, but according to the 90 day road map provided act 1 is this month. We are pretty much at the end of march now and I can't find any more information on echoes of reality other than the promo "Anthem Act 1. The first Act for Anthem is the 'Echoes of Reality,' and kicks off in the month following launch. ... Act 1 for Anthem is split up into three sections: Evolving World, Stronger Together, and the Cataclysm"

So was it pushed back? failure to communicate? When exactly is it or nobody knows?

Message 1 of 6 (288 Views)

Re: When exactly in March is Act1 content update?

★★ Guide

We already got almost everything that is listed in the "Echoes of the Reality". "There be Giants" event has already been there, new items have been added, "Scar Infestation" has occured, "Outlaw Outrage" was still available one hour ago. "Legendary Missions Phase I" and Elysian caches are going to be added today in 1.0.4.

Message 2 of 6 (233 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@AI_AB_AI wrote:

We already got almost everything that is listed in the "Echoes of the Reality". "There be Giants" event has already been there, new items have been added, "Scar Infestation" has occured, "Outlaw Outrage" was still available one hour ago. "Legendary Missions Phase I" and Elysian caches are going to be added today in 1.0.4.

There is definitely a communication issue.  I've played over 200 hours, been on this forum almost daily since VIP... and for the most part have no idea what most of those things are.

Giants event...guess i missed it, never noticed anything different, i play daily.

Outlaw & Scar events.  No idea what these are.  I've slaughtered so many of these guys I'm almost surprised they aren't extinct.  Events though? Sure, okay...

Legendary missions...no such thing.  There are however, crappy MW missions. Really need to be renamed

Elysian caches.  I'd love to be proven wrong... BUT...be prepared for disappointment.  

Message 3 of 6 (133 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@LegendaryIII wrote:

There is definitely a communication issue.  I've played over 200 hours, been on this forum almost daily since VIP... and for the most part have no idea what most of those things are.

Giants event...guess i missed it, never noticed anything different, i play daily.

Outlaw & Scar events.  No idea what these are.  I've slaughtered so many of these guys I'm almost surprised they aren't extinct.  Events though? Sure, okay...

Legendary missions...no such thing.  There are however, crappy MW missions. Really need to be renamed

Elysian caches.  I'd love to be proven wrong... BUT...be prepared for disappointment.  

During "There be Giants" event there were named Titans at certain location in the Freeplay. During Scar and Outlaw events there are more Scars and Outlaws spawning around in the Freeplay.

Why should I be prepared for disappointment? I know that there is not going to be anything special for me in Elysian caches as I am not interested in cosmetic items at all. OP asked where are these events and I replied that some of them have already occurred and others are being added today. With 1.0.4 update we should get all the content planned for "Echoes of the Reality". And this is the reply to OP's question.

All the information OP was asking about is provided following this link:

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/anthem/acts

Message 4 of 6 (119 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The named giants was the "event"

Yep, getting purple drops from named Titans is much better.

This qualifies as an event now eh?

In UO, many years ago, an event was along the lines of a dragon, controlled by a dev that took dozens of people to kill, for awesome loot.

Now an event is a nametag

Message 5 of 6 (92 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Havent played this patch new content due to work,just got a bit dissappointed that Storm no longer have increase in one skill damage while other recharges as it states in patch info.

But I agree that while playing through so called Act1 I dont feel any changes except game adjustments and bug fixes(hopefully).

Message 6 of 6 (76 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help