Re: When do they actually start to fix things or give info

by DEDLYGOD

Original Post

When do they actually start to fix things or give info

★★★★ Novice

Some weeks ago they talked a lot about Season 1, Season Pass, Patching Head Bop cause of Motion Sickness, and some other things.

When do they actually Patch anything in ?

regards

Message 1 of 13 (558 Views)

★★ Guide

They're working hard on it but I feel you, the lack of communication is pretty annoying to be honest with you. I don't know whether they've just got nothing to tell us right now or if they're trying another "shock reveal"

It seems the shock reveal and "available now" thing did so well for the games launch they might just try it with everything. Rather than "Hey this is coming on this date" They much just launch the battlepass, patches and so on and say "Yup, there you go. Available now" which is cool I guess but the lack of communication with the players is annoying.

Message 2 of 13 (539 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Welcome to the land of EA.  From the great games of Hockey, to Battlefield and beyond, EA and their developers just never seem to be able to understand what good communication is.

Message 3 of 13 (519 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I dunno, it's so frustrating. I don't even care about battle pass or shiny sh!t that players want added to the game although that would be nice.

I just wish they would balance the * game already, you got 2 tank heroes that are bigger models which is completely unfair, you got pathfinder who has broken hitboxes, 3 heroes no point even playing at all if you want to be competitive.

You got this broken af gun wingman ruining the game right now, clearly overpowered in every aspect, it's high damage, high rate of fire, high ammo capacity, better mobility to strafe with.. this gun is broken as it can possibly be, whoever designed it is an idiot, mayaswell make the thing automatic and shoot rockets while you're at it. Peacekeeper is also unbalanced.  Why is it taking them so long to nerf these guns, I just don't get it.

I'm quitting if they don't change these guns in their first patch of balancing, it's stupid and it ruins the game.

Message 4 of 13 (494 Views)

★★ Guide

They have already patched some things in the game like now death boxes don't just immediately freeze in the air if you die on the supply ship.

Message 5 of 13 (468 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I would like to know.

1. Whats up with this new slow-motion bug in the start of the game?
2. Why are servers more laggy now than at release? 
3. Are they doing anything to work on the crashes? I got a really good CPU & internet connections and crash almost every day I play.
4. Cheaters.

Message 6 of 13 (465 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Its been out now almost a month and I haven't seen a single significant change or even talk of change.

Message 7 of 13 (451 Views)

★★★ Guide

the slow down at start of games. I sometimes get that also, it sometimes will go away if I tab to desktop and back.

Message 8 of 13 (441 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I think the battle pass will come when they've milked the interest generated from the release for all it's worth. I am definitely feeling the burnout at this point. Some info on that would at least alleviate my impatience. If they're pulling the 'lets not announce a date, just release it' shtick again I won't appreciate that.

It's the pass and the potential for new queues that I'm waiting for. With the diminishing rate of free packs it feels like I'm enjoying this game the same way I did in the 90's/00's, just for fun. But as romanticised as I make that sound, this game doesn't have enough to keep me coming back endlessly like some of the games from yester-decade.

And as for the queues I almost exclusively roll solo. I accept that I'm rolling the dice every time I requeue but it's wearing me down. Having a streak of non-starters is not worth the few games in between where my team can look after themselves for the first 20 seconds. Whether it's a person that's trying to speedrun to 20th place, or dives off the other side of the map, leaves the first time they're knocked down. It just sucks. I've even had a jumpmaster send our team to instant death because I was playing a character I hadn't previously played and therefore hadn't recorded a kill for. And before anyone says, the prompt to break off wasn't showing and didn't work for some reason that I can't begin to explain.

A 'stay as team' feature would go a long way, let alone something more complex like a party finder or skill-based matchmaking. The poor matchups have been a much greater deterrent for me than cheaters.

We had the Havoc rifle and honestly, it's not a game changer. I don't think it helped or hurt my playtime one bit. It just appeared one day and took up places in the loot pool.

One thing that I must say is that they have done a pretty impressive job with ironing out some of the bugs. But on the other they are things that would have been found just as quickly in a large beta test as they were post-launch. Can't complain too much because it's free but it still speaks to publisher/developer attitudes toward releasing a game and then making it function properly later.

Hanging in there haha.

Message 9 of 13 (435 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Or something like, do they even post patchnotes somewhere when a patch arrives? XD You have to search them like crazy to find anything.

I would like to know:

- What are they doing vs Cheaters and Reports

- Whats up with the desync and gravity lags at gamestart

- Will you fix anything about the crashes, on every plattform, on every pc setup

- Head Bump Wiggle to disable Motion Sickness

- Informations about Seasons and Battlepass (but thats not even important)

- Reconnect possibility, how long do they need? (like pubg they almost need over a year to bring this in EA) this cant be a thing

- Ranking System, or Ranked System with Statistics. (Its a shame that "esports" is not possible with this stupid who gets the most kills in random lobbys crap)

The really sad thing is, the Community will not stay for long if they dont start to fix things fast. Look at the PUBG Playerbase (Steamcharts). They had the Hype,

and failed completly. I hope they will start to do something soon, cause they will not just lose a few players, they will lose Millions.

Message 10 of 13 (411 Views)