When can we see a new Classic Cannonball Style NFS(Maybe Next Gen)?

by GK3512

Original Post

When can we see a new Classic Cannonball Style NFS(Maybe Next Gen)?

★★★★ Pro

Back in 1999 NFS High Stakes,the intro used a engine blown crappy Civic hatchback to mock Chav cars.Sadly other than pro racing Shift games and HP2010/MW2012 all other NFS main games after HP2-2002 were focused on Chav cars.Fast Furious films did fool people to believe a Chav Supra can beat F355 in a drag race.But NFS shouldnt keep being a game about 15 years old gone trend of Chav cars with more effort in posing than driving.Back in 90s NFS games the name stands for NEED FOR SPEED with fastest cars in the world racing each other in a beautiful natural scenic setting rather than urban car culture that NFS2015 rebooted as the essense of the series.HP2010 did a fairly good job of modernize 90s real NFS,and that was 10 years ago.If NFS can't work out a way of style change between Cannonball and Furious then NFS is doomed to be killed shortly.What made NFS survived 25 years are changing devs and changing styles.Even though lots of devs went broken and gone in the end.It did proved with a fixed style(FF chav for current NFS) the series wont live long before fans fed up and left fanbase.What NFS should be in the next gen(what fake-Criterion will be making) are both FF chav cars and Cannonball Run of Video Games.Let alone the latter is also the root of NFS.If NFS continuing the gone trend of 15 years ago chav,NFS wont survive long in next gen since there is no replacement for fake-Criterion now.

Message 1 of 2 (212 Views)

Re: When can we see a new Classic Cannonball Style NFS(Maybe Next Gen)?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@GK3512Agree 100 percent with you man, i think NFS the last 15\16 years. Has chasen a overrated FF trend, thats why the FF movies is a hate and love thing for me. Because those movies was the biggest reason, too why NFS changed from Cannonball too ricer setting. But yeah i wish EA could give up this FF trend ,and give us a new cannonball game. If not they can just let the series die, i dont want too se more cringy ricer games.

Message 2 of 2 (180 Views)