When can I pre load on PC?

by SEOGSA7

Original Post

Re: downlod fifa 22

★★★ Newbie

my friend we pre order it so it has to be available to download as they show on origin and EA app

Message 31 of 42 (913 Views)

Re: downlod fifa 22

★★★ Guide
@Abdul199 THE GAME ISN'T OUT!!!!!!!!
Message 32 of 42 (875 Views)

Re: EA play Problems?

★★★★★ Newbie
@T8M1D I have the same problem
Message 33 of 42 (823 Views)

Re: I pre ordered fifa 22 but it says i can not download tomorow

★★★★★ Newbie

Are you sure? Is it like this on yours too?

Message 34 of 42 (690 Views)

Re: Fifa 22 EA Play pro Download

★★★ Newbie

so much for 6pm uk time release, ive been on the phone with 8 different EA Help consultants in the past 4 hours all telling me different things about the release, however they all say they have no clue what time the actual release of the 10 hour trial is and have reffered me here. How can a multi billionane dollar company operate and not have a set release time for one of if not there best selling game what a joke as usual EA.

Message 35 of 42 (767 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@sondro04 I think I get it now the early access is just a 10hrs or 20hrs access to the full game for a limited time till due date which is 25, this’s my first time buying the game with ea play so I’m kinda new to the early access thing, by tomorrow we should get the game for about 10hrs or 20hrs
Message 36 of 42 (723 Views)

Re: Fifa 22 EA Play pro Download

★★★ Newbie
@kakashiwolfy Sweet thanks a lot
Message 37 of 42 (710 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@kakashiwolfy Thanks again, but will I be able to upload content of the game?, since it hasn’t been officially released yet, cause I don’t wanna get banned
Message 38 of 42 (699 Views)

Re: When can I pre load on PC?

★ Apprentice

I have PlayPro membership aswell, but I can only chose pre-order on Fifa 22 but no preload, shouldnt preload be out 24 hours before the game is out? That was the case with previous fifas if im not completely off.

Message 39 of 42 (650 Views)

download fifa 22 ea play

★★★★★ Novice

i did a live chat with ea help and they told me it should be able to download tomorrow september 22 6pm uk time

Message 40 of 42 (581 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help