Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

When Anthem goes live what are your plans? Vacation? Coffee? Energy Drinks?

by Mamascrack

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: When Anthem goes lives what are your plans? Vacation? Coffee? Energy Drinks?

★★★★★ Apprentice
Takin' a 2-3 days break from work, smoking some weed and drinking coffee...that's my plan for 22nd and onwards Standard smile
Message 61 of 78 (182 Views)
Highlighted

Re: When Anthem goes lives what are your plans? Vacation? Coffee? Energy Drinks?

★★★★★ Novice

My contract with my current job ends this week. My new job does not start for a few weeks.

I have told my wife and son,"Water is in the tap, food is at Wing Stop, Chipotle, In n Out of you need it. Let me know if there is a fire in the house or someone is bleeding, otherwise, disturb me at your own risk".

See you all on the 15th.

Message 62 of 78 (163 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Only a couple more days!

Message 63 of 78 (147 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@CombozKingz wrote:

Only a couple more days!

You mean 10 more days 😡🤬

Message 64 of 78 (139 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

2 for some of us!

Message 65 of 78 (130 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@Mamascrack wrote:

2 for some of us!

mood1.jpg

Message 66 of 78 (126 Views)
Highlighted

Re: When Anthem goes live what are your plans? Vacation? Coffee? Energy Drinks?

★ Guide

In my part of the world Anthem goes live 11:30am Friday. Booked half the day off to head home an start playin. If the Anthem servers happen to spit the dummy then at least I get out of the 4:30pm sales meeting Large smile

And I have the full week after launch off, worst case scenario I'll go back to work and take that time off when things have settled

Message 67 of 78 (119 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

On my side of the pond I am fortunate enough to have a supportive wife (And a very excited boy) so we have the entire weekend booked out as Anthem launch weekend (We are even prioritising the bandwidth for Anthem).  So lots of energy drinks will be consumed to make the best of the time.

I am starting next week so this weekend I will only be keeping an eye on feedback related to stability and the rest of the issues we had during the demo's.

So friggin excited!

Message 68 of 78 (112 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@wijn420 wrote:

On my side of the pond I am fortunate enough to have a supportive wife (And a very excited boy) so we have the entire weekend booked out as Anthem launch weekend (We are even prioritising the bandwidth for Anthem).  So lots of energy drinks will be consumed to make the best of the time.

I am starting next week so this weekend I will only be keeping an eye on feedback related to stability and the rest of the issues we had during the demo's.

So friggin excited!

A supportive wife is essential and is one of the reasons a divorce will never happen in my life.

Message 69 of 78 (96 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@Mamascrack wrote:

A supportive wife is essential and is one of the reasons a divorce will never happen in my life.

Ditto... And it works vice versa too.  Luckily buying Anthem for me was a token of her appreciation for everything I do (And she is a Bioware fan).

Message 70 of 78 (93 Views)
Twitter Stream