Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

When Anthem goes live what are your plans? Vacation? Coffee? Energy Drinks?

by Mamascrack

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: When Anthem goes lives what are your plans? Vacation? Coffee? Energy Drinks?

★★★★★ Apprentice
Call in sick. *Cough *cough
Message 51 of 78 (147 Views)
Highlighted

Re: When Anthem goes lives what are your plans? Vacation? Coffee? Energy Drinks?

★★★★ Guide

@Haruchai01 wrote:

@Daethena Grabbits are awesome, they look cute and are very inquisitive and they taste great too and are probably highly nutritious, win/win

And they go so well with fava beans

Message 52 of 78 (146 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

@ChristienW wrote:

@Haruchai01 wrote:

@Daethena Grabbits are awesome, they look cute and are very inquisitive and they taste great too and are probably highly nutritious, win/win

And they go so well with fava beans

Sthup, sthup, sthup. Yes they do.

Message 53 of 78 (144 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@HndsDwnThBest wrote:
Call in sick. *Cough *cough

For one day? 

Or the entire WEEK!!!!

Message 54 of 78 (134 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am going to enjoy the game slowly.  Not rushing it at all.  Already uninstalled Destiny 2.

Message 55 of 78 (128 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@GaliusHeart😂😂😂 man that game died so long ago. Like within a month, month and a half of the forsaken DLC, people were tired of the constant paywall for any content, and everything being stale. I didn't even stickaround for DLC 2, and I had gotten the "season pass" because I had gotten the $100 bundle on pre-order.

Message 56 of 78 (107 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Destiny has been a part of my Anthem plan. 

I simply stopped playing it and I can't go back!

Message 57 of 78 (92 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Game opens 5:30 my time Thursday. Going to leave work, go to gym at 430. leave and get foods and settle in for a 4 day weekend with some tasty brews :D.   I don't do energy drinks or coffee ( not a huge caffeine person ) 

I am hoping that the servers are stable enough on the 14th-15th that I can get in good play time without too many bugs needing to be worked out.

Message 58 of 78 (91 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Tips for a game release. Quit drinking caffeine now so its more effective at launch. If you the homemaker or single make a giant amount of something quick and easy to heat and eat(Ramen and pizza rolls a bad idea too much toilet time). Definitely no taco bell or you might not even make it to the toilet. 

Message 59 of 78 (86 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

So jelous Standard smile

Message 60 of 78 (81 Views)
Twitter Stream