Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

When Anthem goes live what are your plans? Vacation? Coffee? Energy Drinks?

by Mamascrack

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: When Anthem goes lives what are your plans? Vacation? Coffee? Energy Drinks?

★ Guide

I already took the day off.

Good times.

Message 41 of 78 (184 Views)
Highlighted

Re: When Anthem goes lives what are your plans? Vacation? Coffee? Energy Drinks?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Luckily it drops on a Friday. I plan to take the next 2 weeks off and do some hardcore playing/streaming. Racing to Grandmaster 💪🏾 even though PC peeps will get there first, I wanna be among the first on PS4

Message 42 of 78 (182 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Well I'm getting Oral Corrective Surgery to correct my jaw on the 13th. Having my jaw cut just past where the lower mandibular joint is having it pulled forward and then it's screwed back together😬🤕. Going to be on "house arrest" for at least two weeks. SO, I'm going to have plenty of time to play when the game drops on the 22nd. By that point with all the people getting early access, the game should be running smoothly enough to play.

Message 43 of 78 (175 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
I plan to die in my chair while streaming game play on twitch with my Bro, show casing stupidity and high level of game play.
Message 44 of 78 (161 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro

@S0KETH  I won't be streaming, but I think I have you beat on showcasing a high level of stupidity during my game play.

Edit: I think I read your initial post wrong.

Message 45 of 78 (158 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Well, hopefully by that point I'll be able to get to Sanfransokyo or Arendale, I'm not sure what my progression will be like. I'm still on Toy Story right now because I haven't had a ton of free time.

Message 46 of 78 (157 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
Me: Boss, ill take a vacation leave...
Boss: Why all the sudden?
Me: Its my birthday...
Boss: Sure..

Standard smile
Message 47 of 78 (151 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

My plan is to carefully watch all the reviews, first impressions videos and livestreams I can get into for the game when it's launched, and see if the issues I had with the demo have been resolved or not. That will really be the deciding factor as to whether or not I pay full price for this game at launch, wait for it to go on sale, or if I decide not to buy it all.

I enjoyed the demo, but not enough to pre-order, and not enough to be dead-set on buying it at launch, either. Anthem has certainly got potential, but I don't trust EA nearly enough for them to have earned those rights.

Message 48 of 78 (144 Views)
Highlighted

@Mamascrack wrote:

This is one of the first game releases in a long time I am excited for. 

Gonna keep my calendar for about a week after release.

Case of beer for my brother a couple of bottles of wine for me. Playing all night.

Message 49 of 78 (137 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
I'm retired so it's a non issue, just gotta roll outta bed about half an hour before it goes live. Standard smile
Message 50 of 78 (135 Views)
Twitter Stream