Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

When Anthem goes live what are your plans? Vacation? Coffee? Energy Drinks?

by Mamascrack

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: When Anthem goes lives what are your plans? Vacation? Coffee? Energy Drinks?

★★★ Guide

@Daethena wrote:

@Haruchai01 

Strong Alone, Stronger with Grabbits!

brought to you by the

Save the Grabbits Foundation!

I saw your post earlier... you're brutal!!🤣

Message 31 of 78 (197 Views)
Highlighted

Re: When Anthem goes lives what are your plans? Vacation? Coffee? Energy Drinks?

★★★★ Pro

@calrizian wrote:

@Daethena wrote:

@Haruchai01 

brought to you by the

Me??? I love animals, In fact we had a three legged sheep because we wanted a leg of lamb but didn't have the heart to kill it.

Message 32 of 78 (194 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

@threeQuinn wrote:
Anthem goes live 12am my time. RIP in peace my sleep schedule.

0100 Sat morning for me, so nanna nap earlier in the evening and setting the alarm.

Message 33 of 78 (182 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide
I’m dropping out of college for it
Message 34 of 78 (180 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro

I'm starting a non-profit organization for it. Maybe you've heard of us?

Message 35 of 78 (167 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
For me it's loads of coffee and some weed :>
Message 36 of 78 (165 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Haruchai01 wrote:

@calrizian wrote:

@Daethena wrote:

@Haruchai01 

brought to you by the

Me??? I love animals, In fact we had a three legged sheep because we wanted a leg of lamb but didn't have the heart to kill it.

Thank God you don't have a three legged dog!

Message 37 of 78 (145 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Since I don't sleep and don't have any discernible life outside of work, it'll probably fall under one of my weeks off, where I watch the sun rise and fall while mainlining caffeine and binge watching one of the many shows I have on my dvr that I need to finish. 

I will probably make a stop at wingstop and get a very large order of voodoo fries and louisiana rub wings, and maybe a stop at the liquor store for some yuengling and whatever local microbrew they have showcased at the moment. 

Message 38 of 78 (143 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Arsenic_Touch wrote:

wingstop and get a very large order of voodoo fries and louisiana rub wings

I'm in.

https://youtu.be/LfuRwnlCaS8

Message 39 of 78 (124 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Despite my best efforts, I was only able to play for 25.5 hours (had to stop to get food/water/bathroom).  I guess I am too old to stay up further anymore.  I did come back after sleeping for the last 12 hours of the game including the "event".

TQQdles™

Message 40 of 78 (109 Views)
Twitter Stream