Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

When Anthem goes live what are your plans? Vacation? Coffee? Energy Drinks?

by Mamascrack

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: When Anthem goes lives what are your plans? Vacation? Coffee? Energy Drinks?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm a creature of habit.  Every weekday plays out pretty much exactly the same no matter what game I'm playing.  Day begins at 4am, off work at 2:30pm, then it's food, bio break, bong session and netflix with the ol' lady, then settle into the couch and get down to gaming for a few hours, followed by more weed, whiskey, and TV before bed at 9pm.  Yes, 9pm.  I work hard and am generally exhausted.

Message 21 of 78 (277 Views)
Highlighted

Re: When Anthem goes lives what are your plans? Vacation? Coffee? Energy Drinks?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have Friday off and my  bro requested it. 

Either bang energy drinks or rockstars with the 240mg of caffeine. Cheaper than bang but not as much kick since there's less caffeine.

Chips, peanuts, 2 coke zeros, followed by most likley some tasty junk food. So I'm getting up early to kill it at the gym with some heavy weights to compensate the splurge! Although the energy drink may take a back seat since my pre workout drink is pretty strong as is Haha. 

Message 22 of 78 (276 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
taking vacation on launch day of an online game is a bad idea, give it a week or two.
Message 23 of 78 (275 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@MagikarpsGhost  That's the thing, it will be launch day "kinda".  It'll will have been out for a week for Origin members on PC and Access members on Xbox (I'm in that group).  It'll be day one for the community at large, but they'll have had it out there for a week to work some of the kinks out.  Plus it will have only been 3 weeks from this open demo so they will be using this data to get it worked out.  You could be right, but I'm expecting it to go smooth.

Message 24 of 78 (263 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I'm taking the 22nd and the 25th off of work.....A mini video game vacation.....I will be drinking coffee with heavy cream, butter and MCT oil blended with a splash of sugar free Salted Caramel Torani syrup 

Message 25 of 78 (257 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Launch days are Junk Food days for me. I try to avoid it all cost but when a good game is released it's Taco Bell, Wendy's and maybe some Pizza. 

Message 26 of 78 (230 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

Definitely going to take a couple days off for this one.  Nothing too crazy.  But I can't really be at a place like the workplace when a new video game like this has just launched.  I just can't do it.  The thought, alone, is depressing to me.  Being wholly consumed by something like this, I like.  It's therapeutic!

Message 27 of 78 (222 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass, cant think of anything I need, no cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound, nothing to eat, no books to read. Playing you has left me peaceful, warm and tired, what more could I ask, there's nothing left to be desired, peace came upon me and it leaves me weak, so sleep, silent angel go to sleep.

Sometimes, all I need is the air that I breathe and to play Anthem, all I need is the air that I breathe, yes to play Anthem, all I need is the air that I breathe.

Message 28 of 78 (210 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro

@Haruchai01 

Strong Alone, Stronger with Grabbits!

brought to you by the

Save the Grabbits Foundation!

Message 29 of 78 (200 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

@Daethena wrote:

@Haruchai01 

Strong Alone, Stronger with Grabbits!

brought to you by the

Save the Grabbits Foundation!

@Daethena Grabbits are awesome, they look cute and are very inquisitive and they taste great too and are probably highly nutritious, win/win

Message 30 of 78 (194 Views)
Twitter Stream