Wheel Offset Slider

by F34RTH15P41N

Original Post

Wheel Offset Slider

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Quite possibly one of the best customization features in nfs 2015 was the sliders for the wheels, yet for some reason (that completely baffles me), it has been missing ever since...

What is the point of slapping a widebody kit or flares onto a car, if the arches aren't properly filled? What's the point of using an appearance only camber setting, when all it does is make it look like you bought the wrong offset wheels? I love wide cars, but not when they look like a hovercraft because the wheels don't sit where i want...

Give us back stance sliders in NFS Heat please, without it, half of the car customization is kind of redundant... And lets be honest, that's the reason a large portion of people will even be picking up Heat in the first place... Artistic expression...

It would honestly just be stupid to release the game without it... You had a useful, working, and in my eyes critical feature... Heat needs it to be re-implemented...

If this NFS does not live up to expectation, pretty safe to say the franchise will end up dead in the water... As someone that grew up on NFS games, i don't particularly want to see that happen...

Message 1 of 6 (1,467 Views)

Re: Wheel Offset Slider

★★★★★ Guide

More detail I described here https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/STANCE-DRIFT/m-p/8121676#M57

This topic is very important for the future of NFS

Message 2 of 6 (1,432 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes... Exactly this!!! Thank you...

EVERYONE wants these options back, i don't understand why it was even removed...

Message 3 of 6 (1,405 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@F34RTH15P41N wrote:

Yes... Exactly this!!! Thank you...

EVERYONE wants these options back, i don't understand why it was even removed...

It was because it was causing clipping when using air suspension

Message 4 of 6 (1,313 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@anti-loser1 Well... Someone needs to inform the devs that we as a playerbase are competent enough to understand excessive offset etc may cause a bit of clipping... The pro's far outweigh the con's...

They could have just added an on screen disclaimer regarding clipping whilst using that particular menu... Problem solved...
Message 5 of 6 (1,297 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@F34RTH15P41N wrote:
@anti-loser1Well... Someone needs to inform the devs that we as a playerbase are competent enough to understand excessive offset etc may cause a bit of clipping... The pro's far outweigh the con's...

They could have just added an on screen disclaimer regarding clipping whilst using that particular menu... Problem solved...

Exactly! Not that hard. I had to mod payback to get the track width into the game

Message 6 of 6 (1,178 Views)