Whats taking so long to review my case?

by HiippoAF

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Whats taking so long to review my case?

★★★ Newbie

So i used to use EA a while back for various games, however i havent touched it in so long. I went to log in, and oop, banned. Okay? Bit weird, lemme see if  i got an e-mail explaining why. I find two e-mails, one said i was banned for hacking on FIFA, the next e-mail says my account was hacked. 

So first off, i've never played fifa 21 nor do i ever intend to. I hate those games so much, which i outlied in my case, with proof of no purchase. As well as the fact that if they jkust look, thye IP that was playing fifa prolly no where near mine.

secondly, if they already KNEW MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED WHY BAN ME.

I dont have a problem with accidnetal bans, it happens and theyre doiung it to help the community. But i posted my case on May the 10th, 2021. It is now July the 7th and i still havent even got it looked at? "Please dont call us as it can up to 30 days to reach a verdict" Okay so what about when its almost been 2 months and have no update? I've spent money on various online games, and banning me when there is literal proof that i didn't do anything is dumb. Either un-ban me or compensate me, coz im sick of waiting now, this is an absoloute joke.

Message 1 of 4 (279 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Whats taking so long to review my case?

Community Manager

Hey @HiippoAF we are not able to assist with any account related issues on AHQ.

The best thing to do is speak with our live support team who will be able to advise you further.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (265 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @HiippoAF we are not able to assist with any account related issues on AHQ.

The best thing to do is speak with our live support team who will be able to advise you further.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (266 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko everytime i try their 'busy'
Message 3 of 4 (243 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @HiippoAF did you file an appeal with our TOS team or attempt to open a case with live support?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (218 Views)