Re: What?

by gg123xyz

Original Post

What?

★★★★★ Apprentice

So let me get this straight, there is 100 of posts of people talking about cheating but my post that has evidence awhile respecting the naming and shaming policy gets lock?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/My-Aimbot-Archive/td-p/7934611/page/2

Message 1 of 8 (496 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

First of all weird stuff is shown while spectating.

When spectating my friend hes hitting shots while in my screen they where straight misses.

I have seen crosshairs going all over the place just like in his video with people who are missing all the shots.

It could verry well be that on his screen the crosshair was pinpoint to the target he was shooting and your spectate mode is way off.

I don't think this was a aimbot for the following reasons:

- Aimbots don't splatter all over your screen, They are stuck on a persons head like glue.
Programming a aimbot to flikker all over your screen has no value other then showing your spectators you have one?.

It sounds dumb and useless to me.

- His movement matches that of a great player.

A aimbot does not make him move around and he has great possition and good grapples and he must be doing that himself.

- If he has a aimbot its missing point blanc shotgun shots, Computers and programs don't mis point blanc shots.

What seems to be going fast for you is peanuts for a computer and he would not have missed or barely missed his shots.

- His flicks with the shotgun seem natural mouse movement, No teleporting from 1 position to another.

- If i would have a aimbot and 8 kills in a match and i know what im doing ( And he obviously knows what hes doing ).

I would not be running around with a peacekeeper / carbine anymore.

These are great guns for people without a aimbot.

If you have a aimbot you just need a gun that does insane damage over medium distance but are hard to control without a aimbot. ( spitfire / flatline / devotion / havoc )

So what exacly is your evidence?

Ofcourse i can't be 100% sure hes not cheating, But you can't be 100% sure he is with those clips your posted.

So a person is innocent untill proven guilty 100%

And apperently the people in charge with a lot of experience looking into clips like yours agree with me because the guy is still playing and shooting.

And your posts is exacly the reason its not allowed on the forums.

Because people like you can't tell the difference between a good player and a cheater.

These are signs you are looking at a cheater:

You see a person hitting only headshots.

Is moving around like hes keyboard turning.

Has a hard time aiming at stuff on the ground to loot.

You see his crosshair casualy moving around then suddenly teleports to a persons head and stuck there like glue.

Also most cheaters have POOR reaction.

So most likely the crosshair is stuck to the head for 0.5 - 2 seconds before he starts shooting.

It has to show multiple or all of the above described symptons.

If you see a person doing only headshots that alone does not stand as enough proof someone is a cheater.

Its all in the way HOW hes doing only headshots.

Message 2 of 8 (446 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@DaAceXD  Usually noobs talk alot just like you.

This guy in the video is 100% cheating, stop typing and go git gut.

Stupid noob.

Message 3 of 8 (392 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also, both 2 player in both video were cheating, in first video the player is not doing obvious cheating, use 0.25 yt speed while he shoot r301 and non noob will realize the cheat

Message 4 of 8 (383 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Because this is not the place to be calling out cheaters, and also calling out other players, name shaming, etc. is against the rules. Report these things to the proper place, doing it here accomplishes nothing, and neither does making a separate post complaining about it. 

Message 5 of 8 (380 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

[Removed - CM]

Raised eyebrow

Message 6 of 8 (350 Views)

★★ Pro

@SixthOTD wrote:

Because this is not the place to be calling out cheaters, and also calling out other players, name shaming, etc. is against the rules. Report these things to the proper place, doing it here accomplishes nothing, and neither does making a separate post complaining about it. 

naming isnt shaming its exposing. if we dont communicate flaws then we are for the worse for it arent we.

Message 7 of 8 (347 Views)

Community Manager

Naming & Shaming is not allowed on the AHQ. Locking down this post now as it is starting to go off-topic.

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 8 (306 Views)