What you guys want me to do????? huh?????

by Sang0516

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What you guys want me to do????? huh?????

★★★ Newbie

i didn't cheat and ea ban my apex (really good job thank you) i tried all methods i had already "contact EA" for 6 times that thing is useless btw , u guys won't explain why i got banned LOL,what a great company ggs, after that there is a email said we have performed all investigations possible on this issue and will not reverse the decision. so thats mean u guys won't solve my problem and just leave it ??????? huh???? i still need to finish my battlepass but now i wasted my money for nothing LOL great company gg

Message 1 of 3 (495 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What you guys want me to do????? huh?????

Hero
@Sang0516 Hey there, when it comes to bans there are categories of what offences can lead to a ban. They will not tell you exactly when or how you cheated though which is to further keep things from players knowing what triggers a flag. So for that reason they will only state cheating. Which can actually cover a bit things from exploits to abusing in game bugs and more.

As for the ban though there is nothing we can do here on the forums. The CM team can not even access that information only the TOS team can.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (483 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Sang0516 Hey there, when it comes to bans there are categories of what offences can lead to a ban. They will not tell you exactly when or how you cheated though which is to further keep things from players knowing what triggers a flag. So for that reason they will only state cheating. Which can actually cover a bit things from exploits to abusing in game bugs and more.

As for the ban though there is nothing we can do here on the forums. The CM team can not even access that information only the TOS team can.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Tanks 

Message 3 of 3 (219 Views)