If freeplay, worked, quest wouldn't no progression break, and bosses wouldn't get hung, oh and if I could actually talk to Dax to get rid of the map market. The ability to ping pr have a global alert when someone is doing an event or fighting a titan would be nice. I mean sure we have voice chat but my experience with it this far is people screeching at me that I'm trash because they dove in 1 v 20, stood in fire, or hugged a boss.
* Totally revamped user interface. Without this, it's a no-go.
* Removal of all load screens except when you start a mission, and when you are returning to Fort Tarsis afterwards. No loading for the forge, fully instanced world (e.g., no loading in caves or "sub-regions")
* Greatly improved combat. Make it feel like you're doing things to the enemy, not at them.
* Responsive, reactive enemies. Taking cover, having patterns, making noises. Enemies that feel like they're actual entities in the world, not just damage floaty sources.
* Multiple environments, each as large as the current map.
* Vastly, vastly improved number of guns and gun archetypes (along with emphasizing guns a little more, and deemphasizing spells a little, to bring them into a harmonious balance)
With those things in the game, I might consider checking out a 10-hour trial.
Look at that post above yours. That long list of wants and they end it by saying maybe with all those changes he’d try a 10 hour trial. That’s why this game is dead.
Anthem was treated so poorly, with so much bashing, mixed with entitlements, zero support, and the whole time they were putting out patches anyone who showed any interest was told by the mob to stay away.
The game needed some support from the community but it became the popular thing to trash it. To say anything positive was downvoted.