Re: What will be the new meta?

by SheepsKing

Original Post

What will be the new meta?

★ Guide

On paper, I would say, Seer/octane/Rev.

The ability to the totem, then pad onto enemy team while using rev to cancel abilities, getting sent back just to pad again with seer canceling healing and tracking. I feel this is OP ON PAPER. Can’t decide until we see him in action.

Message 1 of 14 (365 Views)

★★ Pro
@HeyNameDoesntFi (octane or wraith or pathfinder), (valkyrie, lifeline, revenant), (some random player, loba, seer)
Message 2 of 14 (357 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@HeyNameDoesntFiI wouldn't give my hopes in yet! Devs said that those patch notes they released aren't all the buffs and nerfs we are having, we may see a huge octane nerf or a really good crypto buff, we never know...

Message 3 of 14 (349 Views)

★★★ Pro
@HeyNameDoesntFi Passive aggressive third partying, like always.
Message 4 of 14 (339 Views)

★ Guide

Im sure that no matter what it is, everyone will hate it

Message 5 of 14 (327 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@gg123xyz

I’m a Path main and I can assure you there is almost no reason to pick Path over Valk. She can do pretty much everything he can do and more effectively.
Message 6 of 14 (323 Views)

★★★ Pro
Seer is not as good as you think, Octane/Rev still works though
Message 7 of 14 (321 Views)

Champion
@HeyNameDoesntFi Seer can only cancel one person in a narrow window for 1 second.
Message 8 of 14 (291 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@HeyNameDoesntFi You'll know what the meta is when the streamers cry about it being "broken". Everyone will definitely hate the new gun at the beginning of the season because everyone will use it just like how annoying the 30-30 and the bocek was when they were released.

Speaking of guns, I think we need to slow down on adding new guns in the game. It has been 3 seasons straight that we added new guns.
Message 9 of 14 (281 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Bloodhound / random, octane, Rev will probably be it. As much potential as Seer has, I can't see him outdoing BH for a ambush.

Message 10 of 14 (276 Views)