What we need in future updates?

by AbhinavSargar

Original Post

What we need in future updates?

★★ Novice

1 Aug 2018,

Hi guys, I have been playing Need For Speed No Limits but still I have not seen World's Fastest Car in the game. Yes I am talking about Hennessey Venom F5 . Hope we will see in upcoming future updates. Still then signing off , Abhinav Sargar.

Message 1 of 5 (750 Views)

Re: What we need in future updates?

★★★★ Apprentice

Both the Hennessey venom gt and the one to one can go 300 mph. I don't see why the world's fastest production car needs to be in an android game. 

Message 2 of 5 (666 Views)

★★ Novice

Its better to have World's Fastest Car in Game which gives an extra edge to beat any other car in Game . Thus , I think Need For Speed No Limits will introduce Hennessey Venom F5 in Need For Speed Underworld Event .

Message 3 of 5 (644 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Ive gotten up to 330 mph on certain races with my Hennessey venom gt. Are we going into fantasy realm soon with production cars that hit 400 to 500 mph maxed with nitrous? 

Message 4 of 5 (633 Views)

★★ Novice

According to me,here there is no need of fantasy cars or any realm , just if you or any one is in racing world , everyone should have fastest car cause anyone dont like to loose from any other car . Thus , I request Need For Speed No Limits to introduce Hennessey Venom F5 as fast as Your team can . Till then bye .

Message 5 of 5 (627 Views)