Re: What we expect in the next season

by adidasPowah

Original Post

★★ Pro

you teach me by instructing me to go play fortnite implies you think your better than me enough to teach me, your not, your just making wind. i never asked any question for you to think you could teach me by answering my question with an instruction. presumptuous wind maker.

Message 11 of 22 (405 Views)

★★ Guide

@gg123xyz wrote:

i think it makes sense and so do my socom brethren. have both 3rd person and first person. why not its like the social justice warrior meme thats so prevalent with a outcry about everything under the sun,  whats good for me is good for everyone, you go your way first person i go my way 3rd person.

No one cares about you and your "socom brethren". As a person who actually enjoys third person, I see absolutely no reason for them to even contemplate a third person mode. As stated before it's not happening bud. Why don't you go back in time and play your god awful socom games, so you can stop requesting silly crap in a completely different type of game.

Message 12 of 22 (383 Views)

★★ Pro

I DONT CARE IF YOU WHINE ABOUT 3RD PERSON.

Message 13 of 22 (369 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Lol 3rd person. 

Message 14 of 22 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@gg123xyz wrote:

@FaZaaa_82 wrote:

9) add recoil to wingman and strafe movement needs to be 2x slower.

i agree about strafing being too fast.

also 3rd person option so it plays like socom 2. that would bring in a good game crowd.

LoL,

you say the strafing is too fast but want socom 2's third person. Apex legends strafing is slower then Socom 2's and this isn't socom.

This is Apex legends, based off of the TitanFall series universe FPS game not a TPS game.

The strafing is good. Get good

If respawn removes strafing then I want them to add Deadzone to the game.

Message 15 of 22 (338 Views)

★ Guide
This is most definitely what you expect, not what "we" expect.
Message 16 of 22 (329 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

people who play 3rd person shooter games are 12y old hiding in the corner [Removed - CM] who seeking for some kind of advantage

Message 17 of 22 (315 Views)

★★★ Guide
Look, the only thing you can expect from Respawn.... is nothing. You will most likely get very little, or nothing at all. That's how they roll and we all know it by now. Wink
Message 18 of 22 (308 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

Please go away, and play Fortnite.

If third person were added, it would be a separate queue similar to pubg. so it wouldn't effect those that want first person at all. 

Message 19 of 22 (299 Views)

★★ Guide

@SixthOTD wrote:

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

Please go away, and play Fortnite.

If third person were added, it would be a separate queue similar to pubg. so it wouldn't effect those that want first person at all. 

Pretty sure most people realize that. I just don't see why the devs would ever contemplate spending any amount of time or resources to add a mode that probably would get a minuscule fraction of the playerbase.

Message 20 of 22 (232 Views)