Re: What was your quickest win?

by Bestburrito4u

Original Post

What was your quickest win?

Won a round last night right as round 3 started. I don’t know how/why, but when round 2 started it was down to 3 squads. We bumped into both squads shortly after and the game was over.

i was scratching my head. How do 17 teams die that quickly?!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 8 (501 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex Maybe there were a bunch of disconnects or quitters?
Message 2 of 8 (485 Views)

[ Edited ]

@hayhorThey probably had caustics on their team. 😑 I honestly thought it was cheating, but the final two teams did not cheat. 

i’m guessing most landed at the same area..

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 8 (458 Views)

★★ Expert

Quickest win was during the early pre-season to season 1 period when the server stability was TERRIBLE. Right before people could drop, the server started failing and people were being disconnected, and my squad and I just happened to be the last to disconnect, but not before the the match told us we were the champions. 

Message 4 of 8 (437 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Try to beat mine, 51 seconds !

Message 5 of 8 (407 Views)

★★★ Guide

11:30

Message 6 of 8 (373 Views)

★★★ Pro
@DarthValtrex This happened back in S2 iirc (when golden PK was a thing), think it was due to heavy server lag.

Did really well in the previous game with two randoms so we invited each other and started another match only for them both to dc one after the other before we even landed, I thought "yolo", hot dropped and grabbed a good pk and purple armour iirc and went looking for action only to see a champion screen like a few minutes after landing lol. No damage, no nothing just a win, not sure if it went towards my stats though, didn't check.
Message 7 of 8 (363 Views)

★★ Novice

I had a 8:56 game in Season 2. It was skull town hot zone and at least 1/2 the lobby landed there, because I remember counting 22 deathboxes, at least. 

Message 8 of 8 (328 Views)