Original Post

What u like to be added for this game?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

For me:

Fix Fix Fix Fix the audio

1. New look for the jump towers and its should be different on each map 

2. I will like this game more if they add interact button

3. Remove this zipline cooldown Is so stupid, why you making movement then? Why we are practicing on the movement, remove it because the most thing I like in this game is movement, and there's should be some strategy and technique in this game to master it SO IN MY OPINION if u guys can make that cooldown make in finals zones instead of first zones no body gonna jump In ziplines in first zones anybody gonna just fight i really like ziplines fights but I can't now THE ZIPLINES FIGHTS ARE VERY BORING NOW

4. I really like if they add more technique movement like in hyper scape, I REALLY REALLY liked movement in hyper scape I hope if they add things near from that

5. I hope if they add "Find groups" feature

6. Pls private matches

7. Reply mode Pls, sometimes I make cool moves but I don't record it

8. Add a new shape for the death box, I know that the loot is very fast and I liked this, but I do not think that the shape of the death box is consistent with the game especially the game have more issues than any game else I have played

9. Can zone destroy houses like in BATTLEFIELD V BR would be nice I think, but more differently

These are just my opinions I think you guys have better! 😁

Message 1 of 17 (584 Views)

Re: What u like to be added for this game?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Mentioned this a couple times, but a chillax arcade mode with a handful of teams playing the wacky and random gamemodes (like the Winter Express) would be perfect for downtime after a couple frustrating matches.

That's all...

Message 2 of 17 (529 Views)

★ Expert
@Elamami3440 A new map
Message 3 of 17 (511 Views)

★ Expert

Just fix the effing bugs!

Message 4 of 17 (507 Views)

Champion

Fix everything!

I would happily play a season of no new content if it meant they would focus on fixing the glaring issues this game contains.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 17 (479 Views)

★ Expert

Just a big patch made only of bug fixes and server improvements. To have 20 tick rate(but ingame usually it's a lot lower) servers in 2020 is just ridiculous, while other BRs have much better(Hyper scape has 60 i think at least). 

Message 6 of 17 (463 Views)

@Elamami3440 A new map, new SMG and a Meta change. Then maybe I might play it more again.
Message 7 of 17 (440 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Elamami3440I’d really like the audio foxed as well. I’m not talking about foot steps, I’m talking about the crackling sound.

Aside from fixes, more LTM modes. Just fun and weird stuff. I liked Mirage Voyage, Fight or Fright, Dummies big day, A&D, Solos and most others.

I also enjoy seeing any content in which the dev teams push their limits and the limits of what’s possible. I personally don’t mind if a new feature has issues that have to be worked out when released, especially when the new content really opens up something new in the game. Sort of like what’s happened with Loba. 

Badges that are exclusive for duos would be awesome.

i’d love a tracker that shows how many times a player achieved kill leader and kept it through the match.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 17 (426 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Cro_Pittt I hope they will improve the game more
Message 9 of 17 (406 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@DarthValtrex What about:

More space for the party a brand new firing range, if they add more space for the party will new kind of Gamemodes too, that will help me chilling with friends

Actually iam thinking about a lot things, this enough I will be happy if they add this
Message 10 of 17 (402 Views)